Become a Patron!

Help with notifications

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure where to put this as I've never had a question such as this. I have not been getting email notifications for over a week. When I do come on the little flag in the top corner will have lots (often more than 50). I haven't changed anything in my forum settings. I guess it could be gmail, but I've not changed anything there either. Grateful for any help or insight.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird, if you haven't changed anything, no idea.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure where to put this as I've never had a question such as this. I have not been getting email notifications for over a week. When I do come on the little flag in the top corner will have lots (often more than 50). I haven't changed anything in my forum settings. I guess it could be gmail, but I've not changed anything there either. Grateful for any help or insight.
Are they threads you've posted in, recently? I get email alerts on things, but only the ones I've selected to. Sometimes I'll "unwatch" a thread, then click on "watch", then select to receive email notifications. Sometimes that helps. There are even threads that I started that I don't get forum alerts for, all the time, LOL.

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure. I'll tag @5150sick and @Countrypami in case they have better ideas.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are they threads you've posted in, recently? I get email alerts on things, but only the ones I've selected to. Sometimes I'll "unwatch" a thread, then click on "watch", then select to receive email notifications. Sometimes that helps. There are even threads that I started that I don't get forum alerts for, all the time, LOL.

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure. I'll tag @5150sick and @Countrypami in case they have better ideas.

Yes ones In which I've posted.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heck no notifications for this thread either. Used to blow up my email and now crickets.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gonna post this thread behind the scenes, hopefully someone will chime in, just not sure who's up this late. Otherwise, someone will see it tomorrow.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me too, Don B. And I’ve got Gmail too. Are you on Tappy too?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have it but only use it if I have no other option. Hate the interface.

It’s like you only see half of the forum. But it gives me a cleaner interface, plus it stops all the ads messing with my tablet.

VU Sponsors