Become a Patron!

Help with coils please.

Hey people! I am still trying to figure out whats the best coils i should buy for my smok morph 219. I haven't bought any yet, i'm on the 2nd coil the starter kit came from so i want to make sure i get whats best for my mod. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks again.

From what i can find its looking like im only going to be able to buy the same coils that it came with which is th tf mesh coils .25. I haven't found anything else thats compatible. I want to get better coils than them though. Should i buy a better sub ohm tank to go on my morph? And yes it is lol

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
From what i can find its looking like im only going to be able to buy the same coils that it came with which is th tf mesh coils .25. I haven't found anything else thats compatible. I want to get better coils than them though. Should i buy a better sub ohm tank to go on my morph? And yes it is lol

That depends on if you like the tank and coils that come with it.

What do you think of the tank/coils?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you not like the mesh coils? From all the newer tanks released lately the mesh coils seem to be the bees knees for flavor. In my experience anyways. I looked and can't find a definite answer for compatibility.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Other than .25, I've seen out of stock listings for .15, .35, .50 coils for TF tank. One place was VaporDNA, another for the .15 was Smokstore. GL

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Good news is.. you can buy a new atomizer (RDA, RTA, RDTA) and it will work If you get one with a rebuildable deck you can use pretty much any coil up to the power limit of your mod. Heaver coils use more wattage, but also give more fog/flavor (according to the coil type) Fused claptons are very popular and easy to make. (or you can buy them premade on a spool. Cuts the cost from like $3 per coil to about 15 cents per coil.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Breazy has the Freemax Fire Luke2 on sale for @$16. It’s a great tank, the mesh coils are easy to get, and it vapes great. Excellent flavor!
I just broke mine by knocking the mod off a table, but I’m going to get one or two more, since it’s a killer tank.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I dropped my snowwolf off the 2nd floor balcony.. it still works.

You’re lucky. I wish my tank had survived but I finally just changed the glass and it’s fine. It was surprisingly smashed to bits, so there were lots of glass pieces. The mod is fine.
I can’t seem to find good tank bands, though. ??!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I finally broke my kanger toptank mini glass..after 2 years. And stupidly, my ijoy combo glass when i tried to remove the atty with the deck off. *duh* Got 5 coming in the mail.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Don’t say you finally broke it, like it’s a good thing! Lol Well, buying five at once means you’re ready for anything. After breaking that one tank, I dropped another mod into a cup of coffee tank first, so that takes the cake, imho. ;) I dunno what’s up either.
Hope your weekend is going good!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Don’t say you finally broke it, like it’s a good thing! Lol Well, buying five at once means you’re ready for anything. After breaking that one tank, I dropped another mod into a cup of coffee tank first, so that takes the cake, imho. ;) I dunno what’s up either.
Hope your weekend is going good!

"Finally" broke it is referring to the fact that I have dropped it anywhere from 3 to 8 times every day. lol at a minimium of 2100 drops, I would say finally suits quite well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Finally" broke it is referring to the fact that I have dropped it anywhere from 3 to 8 times every day. lol at a minimium of 2100 drops, I would say finally suits quite well.

I only dropped mine twice, and it was enough!! You should get a job with a vape company in quality control dropping it that much! Lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I finally broke my kanger toptank mini glass..after 2 years.

"Pyrex glass will not break, will not break!" *splat! crunch.* "Will not break!"

"Uh, it broke. Where is my $19.95 Ginsu money back guarantee?" :)

I had a tank with a Pyrex tube for all of a week. Dropped it on to the concrete floor from no more than three foot up. It shattered but stayed together spiderweb style. Fortunate I didn't have much juice in it at the time.

That was another part of me switching to RDAs. "RDAs don't break as easy," famous last words.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
"Pyrex glass will not break, will not break!" *splat! crunch.* "Will not break!"

"Uh, it broke. Where is my $19.95 Ginsu money back guarantee?" :)

I had a tank with a Pyrex tube for all of a week. Dropped it on to the concrete floor from no more than three foot up. It shattered but stayed together spiderweb style. Fortunate I didn't have much juice in it at the time.

That was another part of me switching to RDAs. "RDAs don't break as easy," famous last words.
LOL LOL LOL.. and we know where priorities lie.. broken tank.. but THANK GOD we didnt lose much ejuice...

VU Sponsors