Become a Patron!

Help with a build

Hello I am knew here
Can some tell be the best coil build for my rda and mod I have been experimenting and can't find the right one. I will list below what I'm using ( I am looking for clouds with this build)

Panzer mech mod

Underground rda

18650 3.7 volt battery

The only wire I have available at the moment is 28, 32, 34 gauge nichrome and 26, 28, 32 36 gauge stainless steel

Assuming that you know your ohms law, then you should be able to work this out. Nichrome has a faster wrap up, but has a higher resistance. your battery should be 4.2V not 3.7, and if this is the case i advise buying some Sony VTC5A, 18650 Batteries. Providing you have these batteries you can out a 0.1 Ohm build on. Having 6 wraps on 2.5 ID, on 26 Gage Nichrome should achieve this and providing you dont have a silly amount of voltage drop, this should chuck. Also i would have a look at buying pre made coils, but try and stay from claptons, fused clapton etc as they have a much larger ramp up time.

Assuming that you know your ohms law, then you should be able to work this out. Nichrome has a faster ramp up, but has a higher resistance. your battery should be 4.2V not 3.7, and if this is the case i advise buying some Sony VTC5A, 18650 Batteries. Providing you have these batteries you can out a 0.1 Ohm build on. Having 6 wraps on 2.5 ID, on 26 Gage Nichrome should achieve this and providing you dont have a silly amount of voltage drop, this should chuck. Also i would have a look at buying pre made coils, but try and stay from claptons, fused clapton etc as they have a much larger ramp up time.

DimSumDom

Member For 4 Years
Hiya! Just so we can recommend something safe, we need the specs on your battery. Personally I stay away from regular claptons, but Id make a pair 3mm ID 7wrap 2x26g core/36ss fused claptons or a 5wrap 3mm ID 3x28g NI80 cores/36g SS fused claptons (Its a little tough for me to make triple cores though so I don't highly recommend it, but when done right it ramps up fast), but if you don't know the specs on your battery off hand, I don't recommend using your mech just yet. Do a bit of research on batteries and play around with simple builds on your mech so you get a feel for it. Simple 22g Kanthal A1 or Nichrome 80 coils do the trick for me when im in a lazy mood.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've learned that I like a simple dual parallel for clouds. I've only used kanthal 24 and 26g though. But like others have said. Make sure your battery can handle it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors