help wismec predator 228

Discussion in 'Ask An Expert' started by chanichanol, Jan 12, 2018.

1. chanichanol

chanichanol New Member

Blog Posts:
    I bought a wismec predator 228 around a month ago, I have used it a lot. I have a few problems for example I dont know why it is overheating so much after a few puffs I dont know if I should change the temperature and the aettings or something please help. Also I have a question on why I have to refill my tank so much I feel It eats a lot of e juice I dont know again if there is something I can do. If someone could please help me with this i woul be so thankful :). also the vapes battery is reallly fast to go low

2. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    A little more info might help. What tank are you using? Ohm of the coil? What wattage and or temp are you vaping at?

r055co likes this.
  3. chanichanol

chanichanol New Member

Blog Posts:
    oh sorry i forgot, I have the tfv12 cloud beast king from Smok. I regularly change from the watts because I really dont know what I like. And for temperature i dont even know how to change it, or how it affects the vaping.
    Well the tank has 3 coils Im using the intermediate one; not the one that recomments the least watts or the most, but in the middle.

4. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if the tfv12 has could made doe temperature control, and that mod probably doesn't have the best temperature control anyway so I would stear away from it. What wattage are you vaping it at? I know from experience that most two battery mods like this (I had an alien) get quite warm when vaping over 100w, and it doesn't take long. I was running 130w on a tfv8, and my alien would be roasting hot in no time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ChrisL likes this.