• Alien Visions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnsons Creek Vapor Company

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Vaping family. I'm a flavor chaser with a new addiction. I've tried Blacknote(excellent but not an ADV), Ahlusion(Smooth Criminal is one of my ADV's, reordering 180 mls this weekend), Innevape TNT(another love of mine, I'm sure it's the maple on the exhale), and The Plume Room(2 great ones but not ADV).
I'm one of those that NEEDS to rotate between 3/5 Tobaccos a day. I just have to have the variety.
If you haven't noticed, I love Tobaccos and that is what I am Hunting for, simply some of the best NETs, Hybrids or just plain juices. But....I'm not rich and I've put a limit on myself to try only ONE new Vendors sampler each month.
So please help me to choose which Vendor to go with this weekend by voting in this poll. I really want your input
Huntress

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Come on Guys, please cast a vote for a Vendor! It's just a click and it will benefit many. If you have a different vendor than listed please let me know and I can add it to the list.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now that you've jumped into the coil building pool, you might think about getting your feet wet in the DIY juice pool. Totally worthwhile. Make what you like and save a ton.

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Now that you've jumped into the coil building pool, you might think about getting your feet wet in the DIY juice pool. Totally worthwhile. Make what you like and save a ton.
Yep, that is the plan here soon. Coils building first and then I will try DIY. Thank you. I would have thought people had used these vendors, I guess not, or they don't care to vote. I thought it would be fun.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep, that is the plan here soon. Coils building first and then I will try DIY. Thank you. I would have thought people had used these vendors, I guess not, or they don't care to vote. I thought it would be fun.

Personally, I've never heard of any of them so I didn't vote. I have purchased and like juice from Vape Wild, Broke Dick (good flavor for great prices), My Freedom Smokes, The Sauce and Central Vapors.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I know nothing about any of these vendors or the juice they sell - I rarely post in threads where I have nothing to contribute

This VU member creates and sells very nice NETS at great prices - Vash of EtherVapes Premium E liquids $13 for 50ml

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I've never heard of any of them so I didn't vote. I have purchased and like juice from Vape Wild, Broke Dick (good flavor for great prices), My Freedom Smokes, The Sauce and Central Vapors.
Thank you for the references, I,will take a look! I did keep. My receipts for one month of trying juices, and damn! DIY is looking like it's really going to have to happen.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you have it backwards. You need to save money on juice, not coils. You can buy coils from ADV for $1 a coil. Buy 30 of them and you're good for a very long time.

You're paying how much for a bottle of juice? $15, 20, 25? If you're in the US, you can bring that cost down to about .50 cents. Think about it. Coil building should be the last thing someone learns.

VU Sponsors