Become a Patron!

Help telling if my mods a clone

So I went out today and bought a limitless mech mod. It's working fine and great but just out of boredom I start watching vids about it and relize there fire button is difrent from mine. All the ones I've seen has the limitless logo amd mine has a palm tree? I got it from a vape shop at my local mall and was wondering if anyone could help me out

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google authentic and clone version that should answer. Most likely it may be.

I have and watched a couple of vids, everything about mine matches a authentic other then the fire button, it doesn't even match the clones I could find

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I went out today and bought a limitless mech mod. It's working fine and great but just out of boredom I start watching vids about it and relize there fire button is difrent from mine. All the ones I've seen has the limitless logo amd mine has a palm tree? I got it from a vape shop at my local mall and was wondering if anyone could help me out
@CrazyChef v2.0 would know, he sell um. I'm not sure about the palm on the fire button, none of mine have it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks @inspects - but I don't sell the Limitless products. Well, except the RDTA when it first came out, but that's long over. At any rate, I do know that there are custom fire buttons for the authentic Limitless mechs, and that the clones usually try to avoid those. But, I'm always leery about the authenticity of products in mall vape shops. They have a high overhead, and usually have to charge a premium price for authentic gear.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Contact limitless directly and ask them. I just did the same with my mech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @inspects - but I don't sell the Limitless products. Well, except the RDTA when it first came out, but that's long over. At any rate, I do know that there are custom fire buttons for the authentic Limitless mechs, and that the clones usually try to avoid those. But, I'm always leery about the authenticity of products in mall vape shops. They have a high overhead, and usually have to charge a premium price for authentic gear.
do you have a website?

VU Sponsors