Become a Patron!

Help! SnowWolf mfeng

Can some one help please ! I have a snow wolf mfeng with Battery Connection problems
Every time I plug it in it says check batteries
I definitely have them in the right way and have the correct batteries. Also I checked the batteries in another mod and they worked just fine just in case I bought another set of batteries and it does the same thing

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you put the batteries in the mod screen says battery issue or when you plug in a charging cable?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It happens when I plug in the charging cable. I have tried multiple different charging cables as well

Well that stinks. Maybe there is an update for it. Have you contacted the manufacturer? Also, I know a lot of dual battery mods are made to charge the batteries internally but an external charger is a pretty handy piece of gear to have.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

We at
Well that stinks. Maybe there is an update for it. Have you contacted the manufacturer? Also, I know a lot of dual battery mods are made to charge the batteries internally but an external charger is a pretty handy piece of gear to have.

we are trying to get a hold of a external charger. Have you ever used a snow wolf mfeng before?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We at

we are trying to get a hold of a external charger. Have you ever used a snow wolf mfeng before?

I’ve tried one at the local vape shop and while I enjoyed the vape the look never appealed to me.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you know anyone who has had one or still does maybe they know how to remove the orange plate. if I am even able to.

I don’t but I’m sure someone that has one will be along, figured maybe it was something basic lol.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m not exactly sure but it’s the same kind that came with the mod

Did some googling and didn’t find an exact answer why your mod is giving that message, 1 Post said the batteries he had weren’t very good so he got different batteries and that worked but most said they just got an external charger.

VU Sponsors