Help on starting ejuice company

Justcody

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
With the FDA pending on the balance of our very existence of vapers, and being 19 years old should I or do you think it is possible for my to start my own company of ejuice for web and local shops? I have been mixing juice everyday for the last almost year now I have had offers of people to sell my juice in shops. Also have at least 3-4 flavors for a drip line for sure that I would give to anyone and say that it is my work at maximum performance. Now the real question is how attainable would it be for me to start my own company and maintain to the point I can strive in the markets and gain a following worth the time and effort spent towards my endeavors? I am aware of me obtain business licensing and all sorts of fun stuff but in barbaric form of answer roughly how much would it cost me to start minus materials and how long and how much effort will it take?

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMHO I would rather just have a shop carry my juices. If your juice is good it will sale!
You want to open a shop?
How will your shop be different from all the other ones who are wanting to do EXACTLY what you are wanting to do?
Will opening a shop be cost effective for you?
Do you have the startup capital? Do you have investors?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have your e-liquid tested? That more than likely will be a requirement. Do you also have access to a clean lab?

Warning - I speech to texted this as I drove: the following might sound like an Asian wrote it. Before I get into my answer to your post I will give some brief feedback about me. I am 33 years old have a Masters in business and I am a entrepreneur. My first venture was when I was 12 years old in which I had organized a flyer company where I would have my friends from school deliver flyers on behalf of the local restaurants who constantly needed guys to deliver flyers in the neighborhoods. Since then there have been countless endeavors some successful some not so successful. In all of these endeavors I have always learn something and have tried to take away some lesson ifA financial profit was not always available. At 33 I still continue to grow and learn and expand and undertake new and daring ventures.

Yes you should definitely try this venture. In today's day and age it is very easy to begin a new venture the Internet WordPress yelp forms social media make it extremely simple for someone to get out there and create a name for themselves with limited to no capital in order to effectuate this. The most important question you should always ask yourself in business and life I like is your realistic abilities versus your ambitions. This is the difference between what you can realistically accomplish versus what you hope to accomplish. In your case you are limited like old business. You are limited in capital you're limited on resources your limited and supplies you're a limited and team members you are limited in distribution channels and you have severe competition. However you have many elements playing in your favor for one you're only 19 and your total overall overhead is virtually nonexistent as I imagine you'll probably still live with your parents don't take this the wrong way it's a great thing this means you don't have any rent to pay at the end of the month and any potential revenue is a profits that you read from your venture can goback into recapitalizing this venture. back to reality versus ambition I would imagine you are not reaming with financial resources that you can throw in Burnet this venture as such you must be extremely careful with surgical and tactical precision so as not to over extend your abilities and thus save your reputation. In business you will find areas that you will have to learn as you go along. One important thing I will give you is that your potential vendors will expect some credit terms from you for the Ijuw's that you hope to market this is your biggest hurdle having enough product to provide for the first shipment granting terms waiting until said product is sold and then replenishing stock so as to make sure that the vendor shelves are filled and your potential clients have access to your product. This is your number one priority and number one concern as I have seen in personal ventures and those I have a mentor and work with that having not enough inventory or not planning for inventory is the number one downfall to a venture that could have been potential he successful. This is why you must start small experiment test the waters work within resources that you have whether it be 1 gallon of juice or 100 gallons you must take this into consideration and do math. Start small work within a 15 to 20 mile radius of where you live create several batches of your best recipes package them and begin bringing samples to local bait shops in the meantime create a small simple website on WordPress explaining who you are and how passionate you are about your Ijuw's is create a social channel and make sure that every friend brother sister relative and school Nate is aware of what you're doing you will need all the support you can get in the first few months of this venture. Do not concern yourself right now with regulation licensing and other elements no do not confuse this with having complete disregard I am simply saying that a little Juice made in your kitchen is not exactly under the microscope of the FDA you're a homemade Ijuw's shop and I will work on that element as you begin to expand your market test the waters and determine if there is a demand you can then explore potential for getting licensed tested and so forth. One way to limit your liability is to be transparent about the products that you're using this will ship liability away from you as a menu facture and place it on the actual producer of the products for instance ABC juice company uses the best flavors by the flavor companies such as flavorArt the flavor apprentice and Cappelas. By being transparent you're getting too important objectives one you're using the brand recognition associated with said flavors in getting your self recognition points to your shifting liability away from being a menu facture to simply mixologist. And for you in this stage of the game that is a huge difference huge. Good luck do not doubt or fear stop you from making moves always be moving and learn at a young age that failure is only an option to learn something new no entrepreneur successful has ever made it from their first choice for everyone hundred mistakes comes one successful venture it is all part of the learning process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We do not have mandarin chicken

VU Sponsors