Become a Patron!

HELP! My eLeaf 30w says "no atomizer"!

hello, im new to vaping. My eleaf 30wats vape says that theres no atomizer in it after i changed the juice. please help

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What tank would help. Just a guess... when you unscrewed the top or bottom to fill you loosened the coil and it's not screwed in and making a connection any more.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Check the coil. Make sure it is screwed in tight...if that doesn't work try changing the coil to a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try tightening the coil or like Skullzz said try another coil if tightening doesn't get it.

If the mod has a positive pin that is spring loaded try push it down, wiggle it, it could be stuck down far enough not to make contact with the tank.

Last edited:
Try tightening the coil or like Skullzz said try another coil if tightening doesn't get it.

If the mod has a positive pin that is spring loaded try push it down, wiggle it, it could be stuck down far enough not to make contact with the tank.
nothings working, any other tips?

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The eleafs can sometimes get their connectors stuck especially if tanks have been put on really tight. Use a toothpick or something small like that and see if you can move the connector on the eleaf itself. Just be easy on it and that should pop the connector back up. Eleaf are spring loaded connectors in the and that can happen.

The eleafs can sometimes get their connectors stuck especially if tanks have been put on really tight. Use a toothpick or something small like that and see if you can move the connector on the eleaf itself. Just be easy on it and that should pop the connector back up. Eleaf are spring loaded connectors in the and that can happen.
wheres the connector

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do you have any other tank or atomizer that you can use, just to check if it is the tank or the mod? Being able to narrow it down by half right from the git go, can be very helpful.
Gives us a lot less problems to try to troubleshoot. :)

Welcome to The Vaping Underground! Really glad to have you here!

VU Sponsors