Become a Patron!

Help me

First time in any sort of forum but I need help. I have been vaping for a bit but I'm just now getting serious about it I still smoke cigs too but I'm trying to quit. I have a aegis geek vape max w a Zeus tank if that helps Im almost out of my regular juice and have a whole bottle of the same flavor in salts can I use that in this vape? I don't want to break it

Attachments

• IMG_20221027_153255781.jpg
    IMG_20221027_153255781.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20221027_153249539.jpg
    IMG_20221027_153249539.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20221027_153255781.jpg
    IMG_20221027_153255781.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20221027_153249539.jpg
    IMG_20221027_153249539.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
First time in any sort of forum but I need help. I have been vaping for a bit but I'm just now getting serious about it I still smoke cigs too but I'm trying to quit. I have a aegis geek vape max w a Zeus tank if that helps Im almost out of my regular juice and have a whole bottle of the same flavor in salts can I use that in this vape? I don't want to break it
What is the nicotine level in the nic salt eliquid?
It won't hurt the device, but it might be too harsh (too much nicotine) depending on the nic level.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have a aegis geek vape max w a Zeus tank if that helps
Always helps to know.
I have been vaping for a bit but I'm just now getting serious about it I still smoke cigs too but I'm trying to quit.
What do you think is lacking from your vaping? What's keeping you from not smoking?

That's too much nic for a sub ohm tank. Nic sick will ensue.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sub ohm vape and use only 18 mg of nicotine per 1 ml of juice. Tried 24 mg once, realized it was far too strong. Tried 12 mg for about a week to appease wife's nagging to lower the nicotine. Could not go lower so went back to 18 mg. Also a dual user here, rub snuff & vape. No, not at the same time.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Says 5.0% salt nicotine then 50 mg

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
It definitely won't hurt the device, but it will likely be too much nicotine for you to vape through that tank.

Nic salts with high nicotine content are designed for pod style devices.

Nice Halloween nails!

Good luck giving up the cigarettes, you'll feel better when you do!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i think you can

I'm going on the record to state that I strongly disagree with the quoted statement.

OP, please do not vape 50mg e-liquid in a sub-ohm tank. It will make you sick.

@jsbvape you're a vendor? Do you give crap advice like this to your customers, or do you save it all to hand out here? Please be more careful here in future. Know what you're talking about before you hand out advice to new vapers.

VU Sponsors