Become a Patron!

Help me please!

TahKay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a 4nine mod clone that I have used for three weeks with no problem. I went to vape tonight as usual and my magnets stuck together, making it short and the battery became very hot. No matter what I do, the magnets now stick to each other. What can I do to fix this?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a 4nine mod clone that I have used for three weeks with no problem. I went to vape tonight as usual and my magnets stuck together, making it short and the battery became very hot. No matter what I do, the magnets now stick to each other. What can I do to fix this?
Flip the disc over. The disc should stick to the negative end of the battery. In this configuration, the magnet on the other side of the disc will oppose the magnet in the button.

TahKay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried every combination of disc flipping and no matter what, it gives the same result. I guess I need a new battery disk? This just makes me angry, I think I'm gonna have to buy cigarettes after not having one for three weeks.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fatdaddyvapes.com has a 4nine upgrade kit that comes with new magnets. Might check it out. I've heard of that mod having magnet issues. Good luck.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is one of the magnets broken and flipped some how on you?

Opposing sides with a magnet just doesnt loose its function...you have something else causing the button to stick...maybe cockeyed spring or possible fragments of magnet stuck someplace in the switch...not uncommon for the very edges of a magnet to break off in tiny pieces.

By the way, i probably wouldn't use that battery again.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it has a safety feature, when you turn it, it locks the device so that it doesn't go off accidentally? Maybe you just have to twist something to the left?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe it has a safety feature, when you turn it, it locks the device so that it doesn't go off accidentally? Maybe you just have to twist something to the left?

Safety lock in the firing position?...yikes.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doesnt this usually mean theres some crud/wire in the switch?

VU Sponsors