Become a Patron!

Help me pick 21700 for regulated device.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got an Aspire Puxos kit. It runs on a single cell. I want to get a couple of 21700s to alternate when using it. The Golisi S35 seems like a solid choice but I don't know all my options. What would you reccomend? I'm not familiar with all of the 2X700s available.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
The golisi is supposed to be a great battery, If you can find them listman 21700 are rated good too.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Samsung 30T is great for higher Watt <30A and the 40T is amazing for lower watt >25A
I'm pretty sure I got that right but it may need verification from Mooch's posts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just got an Aspire Puxos kit. It runs on a single cell. I want to get a couple of 21700s to alternate when using it. The Golisi S35 seems like a solid choice but I don't know all my options. What would you reccomend? I'm not familiar with all of the 2X700s available.

Samsung 40T!!! 4000 mah, 30 amp continuous rating, it's top for anything under say 80 watts

It's also baby blue

Golisi batteries are okay, better than Ijoys, slightly below the 40T in specs - 3750 mah, 29 amp continuous or something silly lol, if they're like jalf the price or less of 40Ts I would go for them

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should have read the box better....or just looked inside! These kits come with a 21700 included. I'm not sure how these are truely rated but this will do for now-
1026181314-1.jpg
I found it and was like "DUH!!" lol

VU Sponsors