1. NOW MORE THAN EVER - WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

Help Me Find Flavor (Merlin Mini/Pharoah)

Discussion in 'Flavor Chasers Corner' started by antikryst, Feb 27, 2017.

1. jodi3moons

jodi3moons New Member

Blog Posts:
    Also, part of what makes exoit coils like claptons great (at least as far as I understand) is the fact that they hold a lot of juice on the surface when you drip directly onto them. This would support my theory that you enjoy the taste right when you fill the tank, and may enjoy vaping more if you had a dripper where you could put juice directly on the coils as often as you like.

inspects likes this.
  2. jodi3moons

jodi3moons New Member

Blog Posts:
    Oh cool man, glad to hear it. I was using a sub-ohm tank and it beat out all my RTAs and RDAs, but when I figured out how to wick correctly and where to place my coils, I never went back. Good luck to ya

3. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Tough to beat a good squonker.......:wave:

MrMeowgi and gopher_byrd like this.
  4. Tongbitz

Tongbitz New Member

Blog Posts:
    Pharaoh in my VAPORESSO REVENGER...i forgot the exact name of the wire i bought but it sounds like "GLYCERION WIRE" i use it 3.5 id, 7/8 wraps. I forgot the guage bro...it is far better than the tiger wire..flavor and clouds..35-70 watts...but i get a thin wire from the alien clapton...(the thin wire that is wrapping the alien n90)...i wrap it to my (Glycerion wire) sorry but some shop owners knew this type of wire...i tried a lot of wires with this Rta and finally i got it...i will try soon the RAM WIRE for regulated modS.
    3.5 0R 4 id is lesser probability of dry hits...but not too much cotton.
    If you dont see some bubbles on your rta after puffing....then it means too much cotton.
    Honestly i am very much dissappointed for 7 days with this tank..it was my mistake...after i got the sweet spot...wowowow...the taste is in another level...much better than my DRUGA AND US1 RDA....ETC...

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

5. Tongbitz

Tongbitz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I used my pharaoh rta with TESLA INVADER 3 the same build in my vaporesso revenger..i cant get much power from my tesla which is 240w, i adjusted it to the V max power, just as equal as the power from vaporesso 38.8 watts...

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

6. Longbal30

Longbal30 New Member

Blog Posts:

I have the pharoah mini. And I have to say, it's my best flavor RTA at the moment. Better than my reload RTA. I have a .36 alien running at 60 watts

MannyScoot and Tongbitz like this.
  7. _TmanTitan_

_TmanTitan_ New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've found a few that are good. I really like fruity crispy treats, berry lush is pretty bomb & def try the apple pie. The flavors have been consistent & haven't faded since I started using them. Check them out for sure, I think you would really like them

MannyScoot likes this.
  8. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Flavor this is it...... Right here..... The Reload......[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

9. popo56ag

popo56ag New Member

Blog Posts:
    If the mod you are using is a one 18650, I believe your exceeding your voltage maybe. Just saying, maybe possible.