Become a Patron!

Help me decide i am a flavor chaser

Dovpo Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan Black vs MRJUSTRIGHT1 & TVC WoToFo Profile Unity RTA

• Total voters
hi what will be my best option on a new rda i have the
MRJUSTRIGHT1 & TVC WoToFo Profile Unity RTA now i whant to bay the
Dovpo Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan Black is it beter in flavor i am a chaser flavor and like Cloud too i have to ask the pros on this and thanks for the time

Dovpo Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan Black
DOVPO_BLOTTO_RTA_vapedna.com.au-1__29949.1566205716.jpg

VS

Wotofo-Profile-Unity-RTA.jpg

MRJUSTRIGHT1 & TVC WoToFo Profile Unity RTA

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the nod, but I haven't tried either of these.

hi what will be my best option on a new rda i have the
MRJUSTRIGHT1 & TVC WoToFo Profile Unity RTA now i whant to bay the
Dovpo Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan Black is it beter in flavor i am a chaser flavor and like Cloud too i have to ask the pros on this and thanks for the time

Dovpo Blotto RTA by Vaping Bogan Black
DOVPO_BLOTTO_RTA_vapedna.com.au-1__29949.1566205716.jpg

VS

Wotofo-Profile-Unity-RTA.jpg

MRJUSTRIGHT1 & TVC WoToFo Profile Unity RTA
Remember to take a vote

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have either, either. But I would choose the Unity based on reading the Blotto has a tight-ish draw. I don't mind a little restriction when it comes to airflow. But when multiple people bring up how they thought there wasn't enough airflow, that's red flags for me. I can't say for sure though because I don't really know for sure.

I do have a Profile RDA. The flavor that thing puts out is pretty stellar.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
unity vs kylin M
unity for flavor and air flow very close to the RDA.... can be a PITA to wick right but once you do it a few times it is easy and fast.
Kylin M has a more restricted DL air flow can mute the flavor some less chance of leaking due to the top air flow style. i use this with strong flavors that i find to strong in the unity or profile. the unity can handle higher watts vs the kylin if wicked right.

unity vs kylin M
unity for flavor and air flow very close to the RDA.... can be a PITA to wick right but once you do it a few times it is easy and fast.
Kylin M has a more restricted DL air flow can mute the flavor some less chance of leaking due to the top air flow style. i use this with strong flavors that i find to strong in the unity or profile. the unity can handle higher watts vs the kylin if wicked right.
I had the kylin and the profile is so nuts better he's the wicked must be dan right

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks to all getting my profile tomorrow will post a pick of my mod and thanks for the help god bless
You won't be disappointed. Plenty of wicking videos on youtube to help you with that. Can be picky sometimes. But I just cut the cotton at a 45° angle and stuff the rest in the juice slots

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You won't be disappointed. Plenty of wicking videos on youtube to help you with that. Can be picky sometimes. But I just cut the cotton at a 45° angle and stuff the rest in the juice slots
Just My $0.02...I have 4 mods in front of me, 2 have Profile rdas and 2 have Profile unitys. All have nexmesh ss316L.

VU Sponsors