Become a Patron!

Help! Looking for Best RTA for HOG v3?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking for a great 30-40mm RTA tank for my HOG V3. Any suggestions? HOG V3 owners??? I have the aromamizer plus RDTA kit but it don't seem to keep up. Any build tips maybe?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm looking for a great 30-40mm RTA tank for my HOG V3. Any suggestions? HOG V3 owners??? I have the aromamizer plus RDTA kit but it don't seem to keep up. Any build tips maybe?
The plus is my personal favorite. Also the iron maiden and modfather are great. And the ohmega aplha bft and ohmega beast. Also a lot of people here seem to love the voltrove.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The plus is my personal favorite. Also the iron maiden and modfather are great. And the ohmega aplha bft and ohmega beast. Also a lot of people here seem to love the voltrove.

Ok do u have a dual build suggestion? For the plus on the hog v3?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Do u use the plus on a HOG?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ok do u have a dual build suggestion? For the plus on the hog v3?
Not for the hog personally. Building for a series mech is tricky. I like using the twisted clapton wire from AVS at around .5 to .6 ohms for a series mech for dual coils. Or for single one giant staggered fused Clapton around .4 but mostly I'll use that on my pwm which is adjustable

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not for the hog personally. Building for a series mech is tricky. I like using the twisted clapton wire from AVS at around .5 to .6 ohms for a series mech for dual coils. Or for single one giant staggered fused Clapton around .4 but mostly I'll use that on my pwm which is adjustable

Shoot.. I'm looking for a tank that will work well with the HOG v3 and build suggestions

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Shoot.. I'm looking for a tank that will work well with the HOG v3 and build suggestions
Same thing. Hogv3 is still series parallel so 8.4 volts at full charge. So in the .5-.6 range is how I like to vape but u can build lower because series parallel. Really though you'd build for it the same way you would any series mech

VU Sponsors