VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok so I've had my ijust2 for a few weeks now. When I bought it I really liked it. I could take long hard hits from it so my lungs felt like they were smoking. It came with a .3 ohm coil. I had to replace my coil because it was getting a burnt taste. The coil i replaced it with was a brand new one out of the package. A .5 ohm coil. My brother had given it to me because he rebuilds his own and has no use for these now. I put the new coil in primed it and dry hit it a few times then let it sit for a few minutes. Picked it up took a small hit it was fine. Took a few more hits it was fine, but anytime I try to take a nice long drag off of it I get this HORRIBLE burnt taste that make me wanna gag. I have been cigarette free for almost three months and this is making me want to throw in the towel!!! Please help. Also I've been vaping a 70/30 vg/pg. Which is the same ratio u started with in the beginning and didn't get the burnt taste I do now
Seems like it is not wicking fast enough. Try taking a thin threading needle and poking the wicking in the 4 holes on the head to help wick faster.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok so I've had my ijust2 for a few weeks now. When I bought it I really liked it. I could take long hard hits from it so my lungs felt like they were smoking. It came with a .3 ohm coil. I had to replace my coil because it was getting a burnt taste. The coil i replaced it with was a brand new one out of the package. A .5 ohm coil. My brother had given it to me because he rebuilds his own and has no use for these now. I put the new coil in primed it and dry hit it a few times then let it sit for a few minutes. Picked it up took a small hit it was fine. Took a few more hits it was fine, but anytime I try to take a nice long drag off of it I get this HORRIBLE burnt taste that make me wanna gag. I have been cigarette free for almost three months and this is making me want to throw in the towel!!! Please help. Also I've been vaping a 70/30 vg/pg. Which is the same ratio u started with in the beginning and didn't get the burnt taste I do now
You can't dry burn cotton coils. Sounds like you've burnt it, if that's the case you won't be able to get that taste out of it.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You can't dry burn cotton coils. Sounds like you've burnt it, if that's the case you won't be able to get that taste out of it.
Had to re-read what he said, yep he did say dry burned them, lol. Guess he needs learn a little more.

VU Sponsors