Become a Patron!

HELP!!!! Ijoy lux wont turn on

My ijoy limitless lux 215W wont turn on. Batteris are full and i havent ever dropped it. The mod is only like 2 months old. I need some help ASAP

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch the video, may have some helpful hints, looks like you need to have those bats in there correctly as well.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I can think of is maybe try a different set of batteries (18650's with the adapters). Other than that, might just be a bad board or internal connection somewhere. Good Luck!

Cheers,
Steve

I assume it's not working at all, if the screen is just off; Does it have stealth mode?

Last edited:

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try pushing the new firmware update.. it may correct whatever issue you are having.. firmware updates are pushed without batteries..

my mod was just sitting on the table and started to fire and ramped up to 9.9 seconds then froze I took the batteries out and put them back in and the mod won't turn on then I tried again later and it immediately started to fire again. Now it won't even turn on. I haven't even had this mod a month. Someone please help

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine has acted wonky a couple of times. Either shutting itself off,(have to click 5 times to turn back on) or just goes dead. When it goes dead and the clicks don't work to get it on again, I have to clean the battery contacts AND the contacts on the device. Works like a charm.

I've never updated mine.

If that doesn't work, then I'd say there is something wrong with the board or something that is soldered.

VU Sponsors