help from Chinese smoker

Discussion in 'Forum Topic/section requests' started by Grace Anna, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Grace Anna

Grace Anna New Member

Blog Posts:
    hello ,all ,I am a new member from China .and I have been smoking for four years ,recently ,I want to try foreign e-cigarettes.because I want to know whether Chinese cigarettes taste different from foreign e-cigarettes .Do you have any recommendation that are free of nicotine and m*rjuana .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019
    Theboss likes this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hi Grace, the vast majority of vape gear in the US is made in China

There are a few US makers, but they are usually very expensive, high end pieces with limited production runs

If you are referring to US made juices, there are so many choices it is hard to make a recommendation without knowing your personal tastes

And welcome to VU :wave:

inspects and The Cromwell like this.
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU Grace.
    And I think that Lucy covered your questions better than I can.
    btw all my vape gear is made in China. Much of it ordered direct from China.
    Thanks to all those in China who make vape gear for vapers worldwide.

And I make all my own ejuice.

MyMagicMist and JuicyLucy like this.
  4. Grace Anna

Grace Anna New Member

Blog Posts:
    OK ,thank you for your advice

Theboss likes this.
  5. Grace Anna

Grace Anna New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your advice .well ,do you have an online store ?can I have a look ?:)

Theboss likes this.
  6. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    There are plenty of ads you can look at on VU

7. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sorry no, I am just a consumer not a seller.

8. Pockets

Pockets Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Google ejuice...

9. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    E Juice is everywhere on line and i can't seem to go more than 4 miles without seeing at least 1 shop.

MyMagicMist likes this.
  10. Grace Anna

Grace Anna New Member

Blog Posts:
    OK ,thank you very much ,so may I ask you how to make ejuice by yourself .:question:

11. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    A lot of us make our own - we buy nicotine, PG, VG and flavorings

We share recipes here or ones we find with google

We use online calculators to tell us how much of each ingredient to use and vape away

Here is one popular site e-Liquid Recipese-liquid-recipes.com/

Pockets likes this.
  12. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Got me beat but only because we still live roughly six miles away from a town. Although, I can find juice down at Speedway, Loves, Go Mart which are only roughly to to three miles away. Not sure it would be any kind of juice I would like, or even try to use though. Know they sell it but know they're all convince or truck stop shops. Some of the quality of product in such can be risky.

I like Heartland Vapes to get my max vg with vg based nicotine base juice. It's unflavored but I can order flavors to try or use if I want. Today I got some "Snake Oil" + TFA Peppermint + Base. Don't ask what's in my snake oil, can only say "uh, everything, ... this, that, stuff that goes icky poing go weasel on it's own". Everyone has their own "junk Juice". The juice in the snake oil bottle is pitch black, I added half a ml to a 9.5 ml bottle of base & peppermint, the squonk bottle looks glowing orange, even glows in the dark. Ha! :) "Tastes great!" From across the room "No, no, no, ... less filling!"

13. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yes, yes indeed. We're all so honored and glad those folks make us gear. :)

Like @JuicyLucy says, we find recipes online that give us percentages or volume of ingredients for the juices. For example we might buy some peppermint flavor from The Flavor Apprentice, get some nicotine from Wizard Labs, get PG and VG from Heartland Vapes. We pick up some syringes, scales and mix up the flavoring, PG&VG, nicotine and mix. Some let juice steep, some don't. It's all kind of subjective to what you want. You don't want nicotine or mar*jua9a in your juice you don't need to put it in. That is if you're making it yourself.

If you're not mixing yourself, there's places online that sell juice, you give them a recipe & they'll mix and ship it to you . They follow your recipe so they can keep business. You're the consumer and ejuice is a consumers market. Don't like something about how Fred's Ejuice tastes? Next door Joe's ejuice doesn't add as much sugar & it tastes fine to you. Enough people don't like Fred's, Fred's closes up because they aren't keeping business. Vendors online follow this basic outline of how things go too.

Putting it into easy steps here:

1. Find a recipe online.
    2. Buy the component ingredients you need from a shop, online.
    3. Get your ingredients and equipment ready for mixing.
    4. Using your recipe, mix the different ingredients into your target container.
    5. Steep if you want or skip steeping.
    6. Vape and enjoy your juice.
    7. Fully optional, share your juice with friends/family.

My hidden rule zero.

0. Do not love things, use them. Do not use people, love them. Never alter this rule. Always follow this rule. When in doubt use this rule.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    nadalama likes this.