Become a Patron!

help dissasemblying nautilus aspire battery

I was to ask how to do it but then I went solo trying... ended up with a broken battery, pulling the circuit out of the metal casquet simply it's impossible, you'll end up breaking it.

I hate to waste perfectly working electronics just for a broken wire :(

I'll post a video soon so at least if anyone else dares to try know what they'll find.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi and wecome to Vaping Underground :)

Yes...those batteries are self contained units and not meant to be taken apart by you or me normally...they're like ego batteries on steroids. However, if you're handy with a soldering iron you can google and youtube search how to wire them back together...as long as it's the normal 3.7 volt one and not variable voltage the wiring on it is fairly simple and should be simular to an eGo battery since they're designed under the same basic principle. I am sorry it broke on you and wish you the best of luck.

But by the same token I must warn you to be careful...make sure you study up on it before you attempt it especially if you have no knowledge of a basic battery circuit as if you wire it backwards you can ground it out or fry the board completely at best and vent the battery at worst. So please proceed with caution and good luck.

Thank you for your comments, in fact this was the 3rd time I was going to solder it, but previous times the wire was unsoldered from the little connector where the claromizer goes, and this time the wire was unsoldered from the circuit board, thus impossible to solder without dissasemblying the entire battery to have access to the circuit board

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for your comments, in fact this was the 3rd time I was going to solder it, but previous times the wire was unsoldered from the little connector where the claromizer goes, and this time the wire was unsoldered from the circuit board, thus impossible to solder without dissasemblying the entire battery to have access to the circuit board

That sucks...chaulk up another loss to aspire's hit and miss QC...I am sorry to say it but maybe it's time to retire that battery in favor of a new one or even a small regulated box like the Sigelei 30 watt or the IPV mini V2....something a little more durable with replaceable batteries that will hopefully last you longer and give you less grief :(

VU Sponsors