Become a Patron!

Help choosing new box mod for a gift

Hello!

it's my boyfriend's birthday next month and he's been complaining about his current box mod, although we both vape, he is much more into building his own coils and tanks and etc... I mentioned to him I was considering getting him a new mod and all the specifications I was given were, a mod to put his aspire triton tank on, high wattage and a generous resistance rage. With this information I sent a text to the guy who's store we normally buy from and he gave me a list of possible high wattage mods
- council of vapor tempest
-limitless LMC
-wismec rx200
-wismec rx200s
-sigelei 213
-sigelei 213 fuchai

I started reading reviews and specifications and most of the specifications and information goes right over my head. I was wondering if I could get some opinions on those mods? Potentially which one would be most appropriate for his specifications? Or if there are other suggestions of mods which aren't on the list which might be more fitting in the guidelines I got?

I will give him the last say on which mod I buy, but it would be nice to be able to offer just a few of the best choices to pick from.
Thanks you!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RX 200s. Best of the bunch you mentioned. (IMO). Don't forget quality batteries (LG, Sony, Samsung).

VU Sponsors