Become a Patron!

Help choosing btw Tarot 200w vtc and Smok H-Priv

Hey i need your opinions about buying which mod both are 200w to 220w...
Have questions regarding Smok H Priv kit it has those small replaceable coils with kit like Cceil ceramic coil... can i use avocado 24 RDTA TANK with Smok H Priv one wick coil or dual wick?
I am getting a deal on tarot 200w which includes batteries with griffin 25 tank or smok tf rdta of my choice...
I am new to this but i need a cloud chasing mod won't go near starter kit if its easy or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey i need your opinions about buying which mod both are 200w to 220w...
Have questions regarding Smok H Priv kit it has those small replaceable coils with kit like Cceil ceramic coil... can i use avocado 24 RDTA TANK with Smok H Priv one wick coil or dual wick?
I am getting a deal on tarot 200w which includes batteries with griffin 25 tank or smok tf rdta of my choice...
I am new to this but i need a cloud chasing mod won't go near starter kit if its easy or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have had the tarot , and where it is a beautiful mod it lacks some points in performance. I would go with the h priv . That is the next one I am picking up when the mini drops .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VapeLordPhil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay well i haven't tried both of them but I own a tarot and I think its an amazing mod! Its light, small and the battery life is amazing, looks as good as the picture too, and the price is almost less than it's worth if you ask me, the tank that it comes with is okay i guess, but if you are cloud chasing i would suggest a 300w mod like the Primus Koopor for just $50, I'm sure you can get it in a kit too for like $60 or $70 with the Brand new TFV8 that just came out, it's best coil goes up to 260 watts and makes huge clouds, the biggest i have every achieved with any mod combo i have every had, and they are very easy to set up and use, if you are planning on buying any of this in a store than i suggest you look at online prices first, sometimes stores can be overpriced, my first purchase was in a store and it cost over $200 and then i looked online and saw that i could have got a better setup for under $100, wasn't a scam either it was a very well known store. But anyways if you are set on buying one of those 2 for cloud chasing, i would suggest the Smok H priv

VU Sponsors