Help changing direction

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been diy'in for a few months now and vape only my own juice. Its been a great experience, full of failures and triumphs. I feel I have a pretty good handle on the ingredients I have, but id like to branch out.

I like capellas custard v1 and caps sweet strawberry. Theres always some tfa bavarian cream and sweet cream in my mixes and sometimes caps ny cheesecake and caps french vanilla.

Im looking to move into fruit flavors and Ie heard that pear can be a good substitute for custards, but I also enjoy a rather tart vape. Im not partial to 'true fruit' flavors, and could care less if they taste like candy, just so the flavors themselves are pronounced and distinguishable. Id really like a more concentrated flavor than capellas, to save money, but thats not my first priority.

Id love to get a couple suggestions on a starting point, ie. a few flavors that mix well together to get me started.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm partial to FA fruits. I never was a big fan of fruit flavors til I tried FA. I have a few INW fruits that are also really good.

Lemon and lime are good combos. Pineapple, orange, coconut are good. Watermelon/raspberry. INW Pear is good. Mango/Pear or Peach. FA Bilberry kicks booty. Combos are endless....

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Inawera Grapefruits are good if you like tart. I've got a recipe somewhere around.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like FA. but if you really dont care but just like nice flavors ...... ready for it ???.......... just try a bunch lol. they all have workable flavors. pick things you would like. obviously asking for recommendations helps but just think of flavors like hotwheels. got to collect them all lol. just in general with no bias to real fruit or candy top couple from each are FA all of them lol , capellas I like the peach flavors. pretty much all of them except the juicy peach I think. that one was pretty bad. the strawberries and cream is good and the sweet strawberry. any of the " and cream" flavors are pretty good. pic you up some caps sweet cream also. inawera only a couple really, the wisnia cherry is good and the raspberry is good. oh and the kaktus. katkus is the bomb trust me. TFA I love love the apple candy. I think its watermelon candy that smells and taste like watermelon bubblicious. caps double watermelon is good to. flavors west has a blackberry mojito flavor thats pretty bad ass. theres a few off the top of my head

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Make something with Bananas!! Banana pudding maybe? Then, once you get it down, send it my way. I love banana vapes.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been diy'in for a few months now and vape only my own juice. Its been a great experience, full of failures and triumphs. I feel I have a pretty good handle on the ingredients I have, but id like to branch out.

I like capellas custard v1 and caps sweet strawberry. Theres always some tfa bavarian cream and sweet cream in my mixes and sometimes caps ny cheesecake and caps french vanilla.

Im looking to move into fruit flavors and Ie heard that pear can be a good substitute for custards, but I also enjoy a rather tart vape. Im not partial to 'true fruit' flavors, and could care less if they taste like candy, just so the flavors themselves are pronounced and distinguishable. Id really like a more concentrated flavor than capellas, to save money, but thats not my first priority.

Id love to get a couple suggestions on a starting point, ie. a few flavors that mix well together to get me started.
You mention pear and few things that go well together.

This has gotten some pretty excellent reviews from local folk but probably won't be carried in my standard line. (Simple too)

2% FA Almond
1% FA Marzipan
8% TFA Pear or 4% FA Pear (I prefer the TFA variation)

It winds up being a sweet, almost creamy Almond Pear vape that just melds together beautifully. The flavors really complement each other well and makes a pretty easy all day vape if you find the profile at least semi-enjoyable.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pauly, Try TFA Pear at 8%. This is one mix that I always keep handy. It tastes exactly like the pears that I used to get off of the trees at the orchard in my neighborhood when I was a kid. I ate hundreds of them. The first time that I tasted the TFA Pear, I had a flashback of running through that orchard. It is one of my favorite DIY juices.

VU Sponsors