Become a Patron!

Help a brother out?

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i am somewhat new to vaping still and have loved everything I have found already.. Running an iStick 100w with a OBS TVCT and an Aspire Triton for my sub tanks. Have a buddy that is into the rebuildables and it has peaked my interest. I am somewhat of a newb so I apologize if this is a oft discussed thing, but I would love a little advice on getting started with an RDA/RBA. I know flavor is ridiculous with them, but I'm a little naive other than that. I love my subtanks and they would be my daily driver( long commute to work and small vaping windows at work) but I think working in a rebuildable in when Im at home would be a welcome addition. I love all sorts of juice and have come accustomed to cool and warmer vaping. I know a lot of it comes down to preference, but if anyone has a tip for a beginner looking into rebuildables I would be forever grateful haha. Thanks in advance!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Velocity RDA clone by Ephro for a good dual coil RDA

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies, ended up swinging by my local shop and getting hooked up with some good stuff. Definitely gonna do a lot research on this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies, ended up swinging by my local shop and getting hooked up with some good stuff. Definitely gonna do a lot research on this stuff

Don't leave us hangin. What did you get?

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e4469075a3ed09f6a90dba33ae5e772f.jpg

So had a minor catastrophe, my istick 100w took a tumble the other day and is now kaput. So getting a new rda turned into getting a new mod also. Picked up the Smok X Cube 2 along with an Alliance RDA from Fogwind Vapor. Hate spending the money but love both these things! Also got in a shipment of Yeti Juice which is awesome!

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome! I need to check that RDA out!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e4469075a3ed09f6a90dba33ae5e772f.jpg

So had a minor catastrophe, my istick 100w took a tumble the other day and is now kaput. So getting a new rda turned into getting a new mod also. Picked up the Smok X Cube 2 along with an Alliance RDA from Fogwind Vapor. Hate spending the money but love both these things! Also got in a shipment of Yeti Juice which is awesome!

I have the Alliance Fogwind/Vapergate atty too. Freakin excellent atty that comes with all the spare parts to completely rebuild it, 3 afc sleeves, two sizes of caps.

Nice setup

VU Sponsors