- 0.7ohm coil
- 1.2ohm coil
- Accessory bag
- Hellvape sticker
- Two airflow adapters
- Extra drip tip
- User manual

sZy9FBo.jpg

Hellvape md rta is available in 6 different colors. Atomizer comes in very nice package, with this atomizer you will receive bubble glass tank, two coils, two drip tips and you will receive two airflow adapters. Build quality of this atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see details and one arrow engraved, on the airflow control ring you can also see some details, on the chmaber you can see "MD" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations. Md rta is 24mm in diameter, with short drip tip from the package it is 39mm in height and with mtl drip tip it is 44mm in height. Md rta is a single coil rta that you can use for dtl and for mtl vaping.

RAOVqGs.jpg

18xYMGF.jpg

This atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips and here you can use any 510 drip tip without problems if you don't like drip tips from the package. Atomizer comes with mtl drip tip preinstalled, height of this drip tip is 11.6mm. Drip tip that comes in the package is for dtl vaping and height of this drip tip is 7mm and it is 12mm in diameter. Both drip tips has child proof function and because of that you can't push the top cap while drip tip is inside which is really good.

uMyJjg4.jpg

Md rta is top fill atomizer, on the top cap you can see arrow engraved where you need to push the top cap in order to fill the atomizer. I really like child proof function here because there is no chance that you can accidentally push the top cap in your pocket. So here when you want to fill the tank if you use any drtip tip from the package you need first to take off the drip tip and then to push the top cap. If you use any other 510 drip tip you can just push the top cap with drip tip inside. So far top cap stays really nice in the place which is really good if you want to use any other 510 drip tip. Fill hole is pretty much okay, i can fill the tank without any problems with my gorilla bottles and I can fill the tank really fast because of this top fill system.

asmXMgm.jpg

Chamber on this atomizer has really nice conical shape which improves flavor. With this atomizer you will receive two tanks, one regular glass tank and one bubble glass tank. Capacity with regular glass tank is 2ml which is okay if you use this atomizer for mtl vaping. Capacity with bubble glass tank is 4ml which is way batter capacity in my opinion for mtl vaping and for dtl vaping, On this atomizer tank stays really nice on the top o ring which is good because you can take off the base only and change your coil or cotton without any problems.

VW4U7j4.jpg

fCWEmVc.jpg

On the base you can see two posts for the coil and both posts are on the same side. Screws here are good and screws holds the leads very good. Building on this rta is very simple and easy and I belive you will have no problems with building here. Also on the base you can see two wick slots and you can see one airflow hole under the coil. Around the airflow hole you can see slot for airflow adapter. In the package you will receive two airflow adapters and on each we have two different airflow options. Adapter stays really nice in the place which is really good. Also it is really good that you can turn the airflow adapter and change the airflow on the same adapter while you still have coil inside.
So you will receive two airflow adapters:

1. adapter
- 3 airflow holes, each 0.8mm
- One airflow slot, 3.2mm x 1mm

2. adapter
- One airflow slot, 4mm x 2mm
- Airfow holes, 3 holes each 0.8mm, 4 holes each 0.6mm

k2wGui3.jpg

xWaHLOj.jpg

aLbUEFS.jpg

lKrJ6OG.jpg

On the airflow control ring we have some details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow and you can really easy adjust the airflow on this atomizer. You can take off the airflow ring here which I really like. Under the ring you can see airflow holes:

1. 0.8mm
2. 1mm
3. 1.2mm
4. 1.6mm
5. 1.8mm
6. 2mm x 4mm

58pxY7q.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

MD rta is atomizer that you can use for mtl vaping and for dtl vaping which many people will like. You can buy this atomizer in 6 different colors which is really nice. Build quality of the atomizer is very good and everything is as it should be. Package is really nice because you will get many things inside. Capacity of the atomizer with regular glass tank is 2ml which is okay for many people for mtl using, with bubble glass tank capacity is 4ml which is great capacity in my opinion and I really like to use this atomizer with bubble glass tank.
Top fill so far works really good and it is good that when you use any of the drip tips from the package there is no chance that you will accidentally push the top cap. Drip tips are pretty much comfortable for using but in case that you don't like drip tips from the pacakge you can use any other 510 drip tip without any problems. With this atomizer we have 4 different airflow options under the coil which is really good, you can easily change the adapters and adapters stays really nice in the place, also you can spin the installed adapter in order to change the airflow which is really good. With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one for mtl vaping and one for dtl vaping. Coil for mtl vaping has 1.2ohm resistance and coil for dtl vaping has 0.7ohm resistance. Building here is very simple and I belive you will have no problems.
So, you can use md rta for mtl and for dtl vaping and I tried mtl and dtl vaping here. For mtl I tried round wire 0.32mm kanthal coil and clapton coil. Considering that smallest airflow under the coil here is 3x0.8mm this atomizer works better with clapton coils. Also for mtl vaping it works better when you open airflow a bit on the airflow control ring because there is a lot of airflow under the coil. I belive people that likes loose mtl will like this atomizer, because that way it works better. Chamber has nice conical shape but also chamber is not that small for mtl vaping. With dtl coil and when you use it for dtl vaping it works really good. So, for dtl vaping I tried clapton coil, airflow adapter with big slot and big slot on the airflow control ring. That way I get very restrictive dtl draw and flavor is really amazing, I really like the flavor this way. So basically I like this rta better for dtl vaping and that way this atomizer is really amazing. So you can try this one if you like loose mtl vaping and you should definitely get one if you like restrictive dtl vaping because that way it works really good.

Cons:

- I would like that they included adapter with airflow hole under the coil smaller than 2mm

Pros:

- Color options
- Build quality
- Two drip tips
- Bubble tank
- Coils in the package
- Easy top fill
- Child proof function
- You can use it for dtl or mtl vaping
- Two airflow adapters and each with two different airflow
- Really good flavor when you use it for dtil vaping
- You can spin the airflow adapter and change the airflow when you have coil inside
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Adapter stays nice in the place
- You can take off the airflow control ring
- Easy to build and wick

Thanks sourcemore

You can buy it here: MD RTA

VU Sponsors