Become a Patron!

Hello

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm Walt. Some might know me as the Smiling Ogre from other forums. Got a invite from a friend and thought I'd check things out here. My voyage was/is pretty simple. I used to smoke. I tried vaping. I no longer smoke. I've been warned not to post reviews here, so I won't. I do an occasional review but have plenty of places to post so it's all good. Not a lot more to talk about. See ya'll on some threads.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
:wave: hey there. Don't eat them all at once. Just an appetizer for now please.
Welcome and very glad you're here.:vino:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcomed to the Vu. Hope you enjoy the stay

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:wave: hey there. Don't eat them all at once. Just an appetizer for now please.
Welcome and very glad you're here.:vino:
I'm glad to be here! Ok, for you no big meals right away. I was thinking about a snack but I guess I can grab someone somewhere else.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the Forum:wave:

I look forward to seeing your reviews.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I smell puggs team haha

How are ya ogre good to see you over here matey, nestle in and enjoy our community, look forward to your vids :cheers: you got all the gadge for testing stuff right?

Whoever said don’t post reviews ...tell em to fuck off, half of em are drop and runs anyway

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I was thinking this while I was typing my post above yours.:D

Haha saved you a job there mate,

I tried the multi forum thing myself ...each to their own, it was a full time job maintaining that much and unless it’s an actual paid job I thought sod that for a laugh, I’d rather focus efforts at home base

Only thing to watch out for is using this place as a link farm ogre but I’m sure your fine with all that already matey :cheers:

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I smell puggs team haha

How are ya ogre good to see you over here matey, nestle in and enjoy our community, look forward to your vids :cheers: you got all the gadge for testing stuff right?

Whoever said don’t post reviews ...tell em to fuck off, half of em are drop and runs anyway

Yo! Thanks! Not interested in drop and run here. More interested in what folks think about products.

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha saved you a job there mate,

I tried the multi forum thing myself ...each to their own, it was a full time job maintaining that much and unless it’s an actual paid job I thought sod that for a laugh, I’d rather focus efforts at home base

Only thing to watch out for is using this place as a link farm ogre but I’m sure your fine with all that already matey :cheers:
:cheers: All good. I've got nothing to link out to. It's a hobby not a business. Too damn old to start any more businesses. Been there.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yo! Thanks! Not interested in drop and run here. More interested in what folks think about products.

Sorry read back ...I wasn’t aiming that at you Walt, it read wrong as to how I meant it ...rather it was meant for whoever was being snarky

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry read back ...I wasn’t aiming that at you Walt, it read wrong as to how I meant it ...rather it was meant for whoever was being snarky
No worries! You're just sighting good form. All positive and part of what makes a forum enjoyable. Good to see you "moding" here. Another plus for the forum!

It was a full year ago that I first dropped by and immediately got a message that was negative. I should have been wiser than to take it seriously. I just never came back until another member extended an invite. Looking back, I think that message was "spam" as it was pushing another forum that I never even tried. It was just a turn off at the time. Just being part of a forum took me a bit of time to adjust to. Different social structure than I was accustomed to.

Regardless, I think the timing is right all around. I'm a newby with a years seniority! No isn't that special?, lol.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was a year ago and the person is still active here. It was a private message so I feel obligated to not share the sender's name. All good anyway, got it straightened out.

No, I wasn't asking you to say who it was just wondering because it sounds so odd. Please don't take it the wrong way~!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

You're going to fit right in here. Go ahead and enjoy some troll snacks!:giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No worries! You're just sighting good form. All positive and part of what makes a forum enjoyable. Good to see you "moding" here. Another plus for the forum!

It was a full year ago that I first dropped by and immediately got a message that was negative. I should have been wiser than to take it seriously. I just never came back until another member extended an invite. Looking back, I think that message was "spam" as it was pushing another forum that I never even tried. It was just a turn off at the time. Just being part of a forum took me a bit of time to adjust to. Different social structure than I was accustomed to.

Regardless, I think the timing is right all around. I'm a newby with a years seniority! No isn't that special?, lol.

I was that way -- though I had almost 2 yrs seniority when i was a newbie that actually stuck around, in Feb 2016 -- first checked it out the day it officially opened, June 2014, but had some problems of my own to deal with and just never made it back -- till I got sick of the fucking fascists at ECF. :D

Welcome "back". :D

Andria

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was that way -- though I had almost 2 yrs seniority when i was a newbie that actually stuck around, in Feb 2016 -- first checked it out the day it officially opened, June 2014, but had some problems of my own to deal with and just never made it back -- till I got sick of the fucking fascists at ECF. :D

Welcome "back". :D

Andria

Thank you! There's folks at ECF I enjoy and others make my skin crawl, lol. It's kinda funny in my mind that if I would have ignored that first contact I would have been able to enjoy this forum all along. So far it has been great once I actually said hello.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! There's folks at ECF I enjoy and others make my skin crawl, lol. It's kinda funny in my mind that if I would have ignored that first contact I would have been able to enjoy this forum all along. So far it has been great once I actually said hello.

Oh yeah, I had some great friends over there, but a couple of the damn moderators make it not worth the drama -- I'm 57 yrs old, I don't intend to be treated like a kindergartner! Fortunately quite a few of those friends felt much the same and came over here too. :) The moderators here might be assholes sometimes, but if you tell them they're an asshole, they usually either agree with you, or call you something worse, none of that silly banhammer shit, unless you really do just piss off EVERYBODY. And even some of those get 2nd or 3rd chances. :D IOW, the mods here are actual human beings, and those are ok, even if they're sometimes assholes. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors