jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is my first vape forum ever. Been vaping since 2005 since quitting cigarettes at that time. Started on vea and some other brand that came with a little charger that looked like a cigarette case (forget the brand). Vaping has come a long way since then and still at it, still enjoy it and just checking things out.

I have a background in electronics and spend a fair amount of time modifying mods, building mods and building things that could be mods if I could find the time to finish them.

After getting settled in will get some pics up of the collection. Presently sitting on roughly 50-60 mods and probably a similar number of atty's and an unknown amount of other vape related stuff collected over the years.

Looking forward to chatting, trading, sharing knowledge and gaining knowledge.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Already feeling right at home.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome the the Underground :cheers:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and welcome. Sounds like an interesting journey.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
For those interested here is some of my collection at the moment.

Mech Mods

14mg93d.jpg

Regulated Mods

x4ir1h.jpg

Clean Atty's in Rotation (have another board of dirty ones, will show it when they are all clean)

2mmgs54.jpg

Current Battery Inventory (minus whats in mods, looks to be about 12 batteries short)

mct4pc.jpg

Current Menu of Juice

ztx8v6.jpg

I have a couple of toolboxes of new atty's, parts, etc and an old trunk that is full of wire, cotton, tools and whatnot. Likely get some pics of all that and load it later.

I will also get all my handmade mods out of storage soon and show those as well since some of them are straight up silly

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
For those interested here is some of my collection at the moment.

Mech Mods

14mg93d.jpg

Regulated Mods

x4ir1h.jpg

Clean Atty's in Rotation (have another board of dirty ones, will show it when they are all clean)

2mmgs54.jpg

Current Battery Inventory (minus whats in mods, looks to be about 12 batteries short)

mct4pc.jpg

Current Menu of Juice

ztx8v6.jpg

I have a couple of toolboxes of new atty's, parts, etc and an old trunk that is full of wire, cotton, tools and whatnot. Liekly get some pics of all that and load it later.
Nice.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good god, I bet the vape stores and online sites LOVE you! That is quite a collection!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That's a lot of years of buying stuff. I also do a lot of trading and where I live it seems folks have bad experience with mech mods so I can generally turn a single regulated mod into multiple mechs or a mech plus atty's. If it doesnt get used in four weeks it goes to trade. Otherwise my wife wants blood.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hear that!

ETA: I just boxed up all my mechs and am going to put them away. I have come to despise every single one of them. So obviously there's a secret or a trick that I don't know. But then again, I didn't put sub-ohms or builds of my own on them.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I hear that!

ETA: I just boxed up all my mechs and am going to put them away. I have come to despise every single one of them. So obviously there's a secret or a trick that I don't know. But then again, I didn't put sub-ohms or builds of my own on them.

Sounds like some experimentation is needed. I love all of my mechs and they are the reason my battery collection is quite large. The right battery/mod/atty can be the best vape on the planet. I have notebooks and pictures of combinations that work. All of this comes from active experimentation and blowing shit up to find the right combo.

I am about to powder coat or cerakote the Black Cherry Bomb. I have some scratches that break through the anodizing on the inside and if you put batteries in it and an atty. It will start auto firing hard. That mod with a pulse 22 and .3mm 22g kanthal coil and some high amp/high drain batteries will burst your lungs if you want.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you vape more than a couple of weeks, having just one is IMPOSSIBLE. :D

VU Sponsors