Become a Patron!

Hello

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I am new to this site, but I have vaped for five years now. I started with an ego style pen, then got my first box mod a curve with nautilus mini after a year. I still use my nautilus mini to this date and dtl isn't for me really.
I have been looking at a kayfun mini as I tried my friends and it is one of the best mtl experiences I have had, I have used rba decks for a year now but am very eager to get in to rtas. The flavour is out of this world :)

Also I have been doing alot of research on mech mods and bought my first one two months ago, if anyone has any recommendations for a decent mech mod in the hundred pound range please let me know :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND:vino:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the warm welcome, after trying a few sub ohm tanks I was still smoking but then someone had posted about the istick and nautilus on here and that's what got me to quit so I'm very thankful to this site :)
mtl an high nicotine seems to keep me off the stinkies! and my nautilus mini has never leaked once!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya
I'm guessing you're in the UK. Geekvape Mech Pro is a very good mod. I'm not sure how much it'll be in pounds but it can be found for around $30US. Here's a review of it from @Vaping With Vic
He's a Scotish bloke.

sent from craptastic taptalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. We're glad to have you with us.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

VU Sponsors