Become a Patron!

Hello

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just thought I should introduce myself. I am a relatively new vapour. I have been vaping for a little over 6 months. This is my second attempt. When I first tried about two years ago, I ordered a very expensive cigalike kit and no nicotine cartomizers. It was okay but did not satisfy. I decided to try again and ordered an ego kit I found on ebay. I ordered liquid from a site with good reviews but found out I couldn't tolerate pg and the ego batteries died. I found a local site where I picked up an Evod kit and ordered vg juice. I haven't looked back. Now the co-workers who laughed at my Evod are no longer laughing and are starting to ask questions and visit the many local shops that have opened in the past few months. I live in Manitoba, Canada. I must say that I have really appreciated the blog and having one site to check for the best deals. I am all about saving money. This can be an expensive hobby!

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Quit smoking they said... Try Vaping it will be cheaper they said... LOL Congratulations on your six months. :)

Reactions: jae

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @serenity219 welcome welcome. So you gave vaping a second chance hey? Well it sounds like it's paying off. Isn't it satisfying when the people in your life start showing some interest. It's like they've seen the light :)

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the warm welcomes. This is definitely not a cheap hobby! And yes it is satisfying that I can help others as they start this. One of our clients at work stopped into my office yesterday. He has an intellectual disability and very limited resources. He bought what he could afford which was just one of those cheap cigalikes from 7/11. He has dropped down from half a pack a day to a pack a week. If he wants to upgrade I will steer him towards equipment he can use and afford but I was so proud of him for taking this step. Made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evods have killed many a fine smoker in their prime. And replaced them with horrible chain-vaping mockeries of humanity! Or wait... i think they turned good after. Anyway, glad the Evods finally turned you!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech randomly sent me an evod starter kit by mistake. It's got a nice knurled twisty thing in the end. It's still sitting in the pack. I'll convert someone and give it to them

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. You know, a few months back I was in a waiting room and this guy started showing me his new cigalike. It can in a slim box with a flip top lid. Very smoker oriented. My initial thought was I don't like this. But then I realised that everyone starts somewhere. Usually somewhere basic. That's where I began. And I was really pleased for him. So good luck on the forums. Don't be shy to join in the discussions and replies. Maybe even date to take a pic of your mod and upload it to the handcheck post ;)

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am not that advanced yet. I do love my Evods and my spinner which I bought to venture into the world of variable voltage. Not sure what the next purchase will be but I am sure there will be many more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jae

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not that advanced yet. I do love my Evods and my spinner which I bought to venture into the world of variable voltage. Not sure what the next purchase will be but I am sure there will be many more.
My god... you have no idea do you? Talk about addiction replacement... nobody ever made a HOBBY out of The Patch.

GABBA GABBA
WE ACCEPT YOU!
WE ACCEPT YOU!
ONE OF US

VU Sponsors