Become a Patron!

Hello VU

norwegianvaper

Member For 4 Years
Hello everybody
I have been a lurker on this great forum for a couple of months. I have learned a lot just by Reading post from all you Nice and experienced vapers.
I am from Norway in Europe,and started to vape in April 2014. It`s great, and I stop smoking With in two weeks :)
I use for most my IPV mini 30 watt and a MVP 20 watt. For out and about I can use vv egos. Have mixed some of my own Liquid, but have not found a GREAT recipie just yet.
Looking forward to interact and learn some more, and maybe have some experience to chear With a New vaper.
Hope my weak English is somehow understandable. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Thor, your English is just fine:) Glad you joined up and welcome to VU.
Please enjoy our forum!!

Last edited:

norwegianvaper

Member For 4 Years
Thank you Wiskey :)
I sure will enjoy. This is a great forum.

By the way, It`s seemed that I made a mistake here. It`s not that big of a deal, but I would like to change my name With a nick, so that my name don`t come up if someone is googleing me. That`s not so smart :(
Is there a way to have a nick in stead, like most People have?

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
There is a thread for posting that you want your name change.
I'll go look for it and come back to you with the link

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody
I have been a lurker on this great forum for a couple of months. I have learned a lot just by Reading post from all you Nice and experienced vapers.
I am from Norway in Europe,and started to vape in April 2014. It`s great, and I stop smoking With in two weeks :)
I use for most my IPV mini 30 watt and a MVP 20 watt. For out and about I can use vv egos. Have mixed some of my own Liquid, but have not found a GREAT recipie just yet.
Looking forward to interact and learn some more, and maybe have some experience to chear With a New vaper.
Hope my weak English is somehow understandable. :)
Great country and good people in Norway. I used to live in North Dakota here in the US, and ND has a large Norwegian population. I guess you folks just like the cold. Anyway, glad you were able to stop smoking and enjoy vaping; welcome to VU.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So exciting! Great to have you here Norwegian Vaper. The DIY forum here is really great, so you should have no trouble finding a good recipe you really like until you create one you just LOVE.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors