Become a Patron!

Hello VU!

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
I have had an account for 2 years but never posted. I just lurked occasionally. I have been vaping since '12 and doing DIY since '13. I started with Vivi Novas, Carto Tanks, PT2s and Iclear 30Ss. I started Building shortly after on Igo w then Doge2s on 18650 mechanicals. Current favorites are my Pulse BF with GR1 and Minikin with a Serpent SMM. I have been on a buying freeze for 3 months and it has been rough. Look forward to spending more time here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hiya :skunk::wave:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have had an account for 2 years but never posted. I just lurked occasionally. I have been vaping since '12 and doing DIY since '13. I started with Vivi Novas, Carto Tanks, PT2s and Iclear 30Ss. I started Building shortly after on Igo w then Doge2s on 18650 mechanicals. Current favorites are my Pulse BF with GR1 and Minikin with a Serpent SMM. I have been on a buying freeze for 3 months and it has been rough. Look forward to spending more time here.
Welcome to VU Skunk!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cool. Thanks. I always had better luck with the regular sites on forums than with tapatalk. I will give it another try though.
Yeah Tapatalk can be a little twitchy...

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
I don't do wire building yet. It is something I am very interested in getting into. I love all the new crazy wire builds people have been doing. A friend of mine does them and I have been learning a bit from him.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't do wire building yet. It is something I am very interested in getting into. I love all the new crazy wire builds people have been doing.
Well, no time like the present...we will be happy to help you along.

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
Well, no time like the present...we will be happy to help you along.

Thanks! I edited my post right before you replied. I have a friend who does and I have been learning a bit from him. I am interested in learning more.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks! I edited my post right before you replied. I have a friend who does and I have been learning a bit from him. I am interested in learning more.
Good deal!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back :vino:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome back!:cheers:

We are always looking for new ideas in the DIY forum as well.

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
Edit I think i posted this in the wrong spot? Sorry kinda long but it's an intro so..... I'm Herby, in jan 2015 I tried the cigarette looking things, the flavor of certain ones reminded me of certain things I'd rather forget, tried some others, but after a few pulls, it was like breathing air, got a Nautilus and a stick to go with it, three Nautilus gave me a headache and I still wasn't getting that feeling in my throat and lungs like a cig, I think next I got a eleaf istick 50 and a Melo tank or the delta 2, had both not sure which was first, it was better, but I still wasn't getting what I wanted out of it, went back to cigs for a few months, then got a sigelei 213 with a tfv4 micro, that was better still, but still not what I was looking for, I tried various other mods/tanks, the hardest part was finding a juice I could tolerate all day t that wasn't so darn sweet, I settled on a vanilla tobacco for a while till they changed their pricing and quantities, looked around some more on 6 the endless juice hunt, settled on strawberry doughnut, then a friend of mine started a juice company, though i only liked one of his flavors, i found I needed to up my nic, the more I went up the more I started getting what I was looking for, eventually got some rda's, I think my first was a mutation something or another, then I think it was the black widow, I've had too many tanks and rda's to name them all, in any case, since about August of 2015 I haven't had a cig, I have far more equipment than I need, in my daily rotation, for work purge twisted with drop dead rda, hcigar vt75 with modshield case and Zenith on top, rainbow luxotic kit, pulse 80w with either wasp nano or drop solo, and sometimes hcigar vt75C dna with zeus dual using single coils, and an artery pal, at home 2 paranormal 250c dna's each with a zeus dual in single coil, thinkvape finder dna 200 with soloman 2 on top, pulse 80w with either ammit mtl rda or galaxies vapefly rda, lost vape Mirage dna 75c with zenith on top, project sub ohm simple ex and the Artery pal, i have several others but those are the ones I use pretty much every day, sub ohm at 12 to 24 nic, mtl at 24 or 32, salt nics at 35 and 45, i build my own coils most of the time, nothing real fancy yet, but I'm getting there, I'm in some other forums and a few things on fb, and have recently saw alot of things I'd really like to have that I'd never heard of before, so i intend to start upgrading to more higher end stuff, and getting rid of the things I don't use much or at all anymore. Less is more in 6 that aspect for me I guess. I'm pretty quiet, read alot but don't say alot, i have some knowledge I can share, but haven't used many of the newer tanks so I can't really offer advice about them most of the time anyways, it's now over half way through 2018, and I spend way too much money on gear, but it's still better than cigs or other bad habits I used to have that were far more expensive, I work overnights too, and don't generally have a lot of spare time, these forums and fb groups have opened up a whole new world for me, so many beautiful devices with excellent craftsmanship, and the knowledge shared and advice given is just amazing to me, so hope to learn and share, vape on friends!

VU Sponsors