Become a Patron!

Hello VU!

Rothom

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Everyone! New to the forum but not new to vaping. Was a cigarette smoker for close to 30 years before discovering vaping and haven't looked back since. Now, I dabble in mixing my own juice and coil building. I use a variety of mods and atomizers but, seem to gravitate towards tube mech mods and drippers. I have strong understanding of things such as ohms law and battery safety as well as how vaping equipment works. I use a variety of tools to stay safe from ohm readers to Steam Engine and common sense.
As I type this I'm using a Limitless sleeve mod with a Goon RDA that's sporting a new set of 2x28g/40g K1 duel fused claptons that I built and have settled in at .28ohms and is powered by a fresh LG he2 18650. Life is good!
I look forward to getting involved with the community!
End of transmission..........

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU from a fellow Goon lover:wave:

Rothom

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! Yea, the Goon is such a great rda I bought 3! I have the black one on my copper tube mod and it looks really nice. Huge clamp style deck that works well. Installing coils took a little getting used to but, once you're past that it's all gravy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I modded mine to squonk, lol. Two 24mm and one Baby Goon

Have you tried the Goon LP?

Rothom

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't tried squonking. I guess I like trying to drive with my elbows while I drip. LoL
I've seen the Goon LP and was considering it. I'm thinking it having a low profile would reduce the chamber size and give a warmer vape but I'm on the fence about the sideways clamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years