Become a Patron!

Hello Vaping Underground!

My name is David and I am glad to be a part of the vaping community. I quit a 2 pack-a-day habit after 30 years and moved on to vaping. Saved my life and my wallet. Thanks for giving us a place to gather!

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! The vaping community is an awesome place to be. :D

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Welcome to the Vaping Underground.. By the looks of the counter would like to say Congrats on your 1 year!! :)

Wolfstone5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, my name is John. I'm a musician and I live in the mountains in western PA. I just celebrated my 4th year of vaping last month and it's been quite an amazing journey. Like most of us, I started out on a Volcano mini (just like the original Blu) and quickly upgraded...Joye 510...Copper Hex mod...ZMax...ProVari, Opus D and beyond. I can't believe how fast the vaping tech is moving along. These are truly great times for vaping, especially for those of us who are just getting into it for the first time. Quality vape gear is easily found with a little research. It's especially helpful to have resources like Vaping Underground gain insight from the growing vaping community at large. Anyway, vaping has literally saved my life! My lungs were trashed after so many years of destroying them with analogs. I tried everything in an attempt to stop smoking and the e cigs were the perfect replacement. It took about three months for my lungs to clear up. Like so many others, I like to smoke so I have no intention of quitting my new habit! I have quite the collection of "mods", RBA/RDA's and other assorted vape gear. I'm always on the lookout for the next big thing. There's always something new and exciting that I didn't know I couldn't live without! My latest and greatest is a Tatroe Atlas 50 watt box mod with an sx350 chip. Paired with a nice RDA leaves me in vaping bliss. Right now, there's an explosion of awesome gear hitting the market. I look forward to checking out the forum and hopefully, I can pass along some of the knowledge and experience I've amassed in the last four years. Keep on vapin'.......

VU Sponsors