Become a Patron!

Hello Vaping Underground! We are eLix Vapor

eLixVapor

Unlisted Vendor
It's a great pleasure to introduce ourselves to everyone if you have not heard of us yet! We are a very fast growing eLiquid company based out of Texas.

We are a high VG (customizable) blend offering competitive flavors to keep up with today's demand.

We would love to answer any questions and get to know everyone!

www.elixvapor.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you enjoy yourself here

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you'll respond here for two reasons.
1. You're non-responsive in regards to replying through your storefront or your e-commerce/cart site.
2. You've been quiet here for about a year.

However, with that said, I think it's important for you to have that chance.
I made two purchases from your company.
Purchase one was made and was shipped.
Purchase two was made before one arrived to the exact same address as purchase one.
Purchase one arrived poorly packaged, the bottles weren't sealed and leaked all over the package.
A military member who had heard I purchased from you, also made a purchase. His package arrived in the same fashion. Bottles not sealed, juice leaked all over everything.
I tried the juice from the first purchase, donuts and fruitcrunch. Both juices had an extreme perfume like smell and the same perfume like taste when vaped. I figured I would let the juice steep and see if it improved.
The military member tasted the juice from his order, it also had a perfume like taste and smell.
I received an email from you stating purchase two had been cancelled because the address was invalid. This is the same address from purchase one which arrived already. You cancelled the order and offered me store credit.
I replied informing you that I was unhappy with the order that arrived at the same address as the one you cancelled. I added that I was unhappy with your product and wanted my credit card refunded. I received no response, it's been over a week.
I then went to your storefront and sent an email through your "contact us" link. This has also remained without a response.

I will be disputing the charge, which I really appreciate you forcing since I'm in Afghanistan and it's so convenient for me to have to do all this extra work because you're incapable of running a business.

I'll also be reviewing your site and juice everywhere I can to ensure no one else orders from your disreputable business without being aware of your horrendous customer service and horrible tasting juice.

VU Sponsors