VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Just nod if you can hear me?

My name is Rick and I'm very glad to be joining this community. I've been vaping for nearly 6 years now. I administrate and write for a vape news aggregate site and do marketing for a (hopefully soon VU approved) ecig vendor. I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully maybe teaching someone a thing or two while I'm at it.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Yes, thank you! I searched that out before I posted. Trying to talk to the boss man about things to be sure we can do our part before I get ahead of myself.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Yes, we hear you.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Well hello there! Congrats on the istick, hope its working out well for you. I really do hope your wrong about the snow though... I'm refusing to watch the weather in hopes that if I don't know about it it won't happen. LOL

sorry I just use thee term 'stick' I actually snagged the EMOW - only regret is I should have ordered and extra battery (probably add a pass-through next to the toybox)

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just nod if you can hear me?

My name is Rick and I'm very glad to be joining this community. I've been vaping for nearly 6 years now. I administrate and write for a vape news aggregate site and do marketing for a (hopefully soon VU approved) ecig vendor. I look forward to learning a lot and hopefully maybe teaching someone a thing or two while I'm at it.
Hey Rick, ya, we're out here, and glad you've joined VU. Sounds like you are very knowledgeable in the wonderful world of vaping, so we are looking forward to sharing.

VU Sponsors