1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Hello, I'm a newbie from DE.

Discussion in 'How do I get started?' started by carol54, Sep 25, 2017.

1. carol54

carol54 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Looking for Safer E-liquids until I learn to make my own

Mojave likes this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Pleased to meet you and welcome to VU:wave:

Safer e-liquids than what?

Letitia9 and Mojave like this.
  3. Mojave

Mojave New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'm still a newbie myself, so please make sure a seasoned member confirms what I say before taking my advice. Me personally, I make sure that the juice doesn't have Diacetyl, AP, Alcohol, and PEG.

I prefer PG and VG, with natural flavors. But that's me. Do you have any equipment for vaping or still researching?

Letitia9 likes this.
  4. Letitia9

Letitia9 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU. Glad to have you on board! Please do give us more information about your concerns so we can better help you. It's okay if you don't know the lingo yet, we didn't either at first. :)

Huckleberried likes this.
  5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi Carol, welcome aboard. I can't really help with ready made eliquids, it's been a while since I bought any. I agree with Letitia, let everyone know what it is you're looking for and you'll get answers you need. Aside from that, you can rest assured that when it comes time to make your own, we have a really great DIY section here at VU.

Have fun! See you around :wave:

Letitia9 likes this.
  6. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    http://www.aemsa.org/members/

This is a list of vendors that belong to AEMSA. They are a trade group that certifies their member's laboratories.
    This may allay some of your safe eliquid concerns.

Welcome and happy vaping.

Letitia9 and JuicyLucy like this.
  7. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome

Letitia9 likes this.
  8. WickBekasCebok

WickBekasCebok New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Carol, welcome to VU. There are a lot of DIY liquid tutorial in VU. I hope you can start making your own liquid soon. Happy Vaping!

Letitia9 likes this.
  9. BearHunter104

BearHunter104 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Carol from North Carolina................................

Letitia9 likes this.
  10. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome @carol54 and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Maybe a few years ago you might have had some legitimate concerns but if you but from reputable vendors you should have nothing at all to worry about!

11. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    ECBlends is on that list. If you're starting out you might want to try as they suggest, order some of their smaller bottles priced at $2.50 to get a taste of different flavors. I was impressed by their juices when ordering from them. Kind of dislike the Dragon line but that's on me, not them. They make good juices over all. :)

The smaller bottles are 5 ml so you can at least get a tank or two to see if you'll like the flavor. Reminds me, soon may need to do some juice buying. I've access to some DIY presently and been making some recipes up for $20 per 240 ml. That's likely to change with life circumstances.

12. MsFire

MsFire New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. I need help for my husband. He started on a Vuse and it seems to be going well. What is an inexpensive starter that will hold enough juice to take out? He has tried my starter, an I stick and my home mode battlestar with a Uwell crown. Both of those made him choke excessively. So I bought him a Vuse, something I used when it first started. He's able to handle that intake. Is there anything like Vuse or better. He just want a tobacco flavor. Since I Vape mostly dessert & fruit juices I don't know what is the best juice for tobacco flavor. So I need some help please. A better & inexpensive starter & juice. Thanks for this forum, it's awesome & have used it many times. Thanks for all those who post such fine reviews & thought. Experience is key!

13. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard.....:vino: