Become a Patron!

Hello, glad to be here :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, I’ve been vaping 6 months this time around, but I did vape for a while in 2013. I think I stopped because I thought I couldn’t afford it, and cigarettes weren’t even $13 then in NY.
I’ haven’t been dual using for like three months now and am totally quit.. Sigh of relief!!
I started with the Smok stuff my ciggie seller pawned off on me, but luckily I got better gear about a month later, when my Smoks started dying. I’m using an OBS Cube, Freemax Twister, and Aegis’s in all sizes, plus others.
I read posts here and at ECF while quitting and it helped a lot. Thanks, you guys. You rock! :stars:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Very happy you joined us :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Rhianne and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I was waiting for you to find the right section to post your intro before I gave you a proper welcome~! :coffee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome @Rhianne and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I was waiting for you to find the right section to post your intro before I gave you a proper welcome~! :coffee:

Hey, thanks. When you mentioned your mail getting stuck in Brooklyn, I knew what you meant. Last week something of mine was in transit for four days, got to Brooklyn and I’ve heard nothing since! Crazy.
I grew up on the Island, nice to know ppl are vaping there. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, thanks. When you mentioned your mail getting stuck in Brooklyn, I knew what you meant. Last week something of mine was in transit for four days, got to Brooklyn and I’ve heard nothing since! Crazy.
I grew up on the Island, nice to know ppl are vaping there. :)

Call the USPS and open a case because I did that yesterday and in an hour it left the Brooklyn Facility. Still waiting for it to say out for delivery though even though it says today on the schedule. As we know that can change anytime.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Call the USPS and open a case because I did that yesterday and in an hour it left the Brooklyn Facility. Still waiting for it to say out for delivery though even though it says today on the schedule. As we know that can change anytime.

I wondered if it was too soon. I love that you opened a case and suddenly they found your stuff! I have a pod that I got on sale for less than $20 coming. But since I’ve got other stuff on the way, I was gonna say f*ck it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don’t laugh, I thought sqonking was like dripping. Cool, no face near hot coils!!

Squonking is easier. With dripping, you actually drip the juice onto the coils

With Squonking, you squeeze a bottle inside the mod, and it pushes the juice up into the atomizer, no dripping needed

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wondered if it was too soon. I love that you opened a case and suddenly they found your stuff!

Not the first time it has happened with Brooklyn and I told that to the CS Rep yesterday to which she replied that she was putting that in the case to be investigated. I once could not get International Tracking to open a case so I called the Local Post Office. Got a call back from a manager who took all the info down and told me he would call me tomorrow afternoon. Never got the call because my MOD was delivered before Noon~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Squonking is easier. With dripping, you actually drip the juice onto the coils

With Squonking, you squeeze a bottle inside the mod, and it pushes the juice up into the atomizer, no dripping needed

Oh, that’s what the bottom feed thing is. Well, I guess I wouldn’t mind. I never wanted to ask anyone since it’s like you’re meant to know. TY!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not the first time it has happened with Brooklyn and I told that to the CS Rep yesterday to which she replied that she was putting that in the case to be investigated. I once could not get International Tracking to open a case so I called the Local Post Office. Got a call back from a manager who took all the info down and told me he would call me tomorrow afternoon. Never got the call because my MOD was delivered before Noon~!

They flew you the package? Lol If it was a mod I cared about, I would’ve done something already. But why let them get away with it. Does it have to go thru Brooklyn anyway? It could go from their Metro PO to wherever.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They flew you the package? Lol If it was a mod I cared about, I would’ve done something already. But why let them get away with it. Does it have to go thru Brooklyn anyway? It could go from their Metro PO to wherever.

The Brooklyn Distribution Center is only a 30 minute drive.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Brooklyn Distribution Center is only a 30 minute drive.

And it takes forever though. Don’t get it at all. Is it hot as hell in LI? It’s better now slightly here, but i hate summer anymore.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lucy is the squonk Queen

I didn’t try to read about it at all, since I’m just happy that I’m not smoking and that my tanks aren’t leaking (and that I can handle external batteries.) I wasn’t sure I could do that much when I started vaping. Dripping, building, squonking etc would complicate things for me right now. Like in a year or so, I’ll probably want to squonk. And I’ll ask Lucy for help. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Shoot your closer than where my package sat in Brooklyn~! I am just over the city line in Nassau.

1200px-Iced_Tea_from_flickr.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Shoot your closer than where my package sat in Brooklyn~! I am just over the city line in Nassau.

1200px-Iced_Tea_from_flickr.jpg

It’s really close. The border is there by the Van Wyck I think.
I almost bought a cherry cola juice yesterday, but I don’t drink soda anymore and don’t think I liked cherry cola. Ack, the Kinks song Lola keeps coming back to me. Damn you, cherry cola! ;) or is it a drink drink?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The border is there by the Van Wyck I think.

No the Border is more East of the Van Wyck~! I was born in Elmhurst near Corona and the Lemon Ice King you see on King of Queens was in walking distance. Oh and that is an Iced Tea not soda I also don't drink soda only on rare occasions.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No the Border is more East of the Van Wyck~! I was born in Elmhurst near Corona and the Lemon Ice King you see on King of Queens was in walking distance. Oh and that is an Iced Tea not soda I also don't drink soda only on rare occasions.

I actually got Earl Grey and Masala Chai juice from GV (which is on its way.) Since their Mocha Java was really good, I took a chance. I’m trying not to eat sugar, so soda is out. Plus, sucralose is poison imho, so no thanks.
Omg, the Lemon Ice guy! I forgot about him. I used to know Elmhurst and Corona. Not sure how they are now, though. Elmhurst is/was a nice neighborhood. Lots of solid middle class families, and some nice old buildings. Hope it’s not gentrified.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure how they are now, though. Elmhurst is/was a nice neighborhood. Lots of solid middle class families, and some nice old buildings.

It was changing when we left back in the 70's and is nothing like how I remember it when I was growing up.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's a proper welcome in your own thread: Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Squonking is just dripping from the bottom... Don't drip and drive, squonk!:giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a proper welcome in your own thread: Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Squonking is just dripping from the bottom... Don't drip and drive, squonk!:giggle:

I honestly never learned to drive! Lol I’m not so into inhaling something off coils, though. If squonking is just feeding a tank, it would be okay. All that stuff gets lumped into the things I’ve not tried yet, but probably will eventually. Cheers. :coffee: Thanks for the welcome!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I honestly never learned to drive! Lol I’m not so into inhaling something off coils, though. If squonking is just feeding a tank, it would be okay. All that stuff gets lumped into the things I’ve not tried yet, but probably will eventually. Cheers. :coffee: Thanks for the welcome!
Guess what your tanks have? Coils! There are just different ways to get the juice to the coils.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Guess what your tanks have? Coils! There are just different ways to get the juice to the coils.

I thought it was me connecting wrong dots, when I kept thinking of Aspire’s bottom feed coils with this. I have one of their tanks that uses them. I meant dripping with the coil to face thing!!
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Many congrats to you on quitting cigarettes by vaping!

:wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and Welcome-

Many congrats to you on quitting cigarettes by vaping!

:wave:

Sigh, it was pretty miserable. The juice i had was 3mg! I’m surprised I lasted. Now to find a good nic mg level p, since I’m all over the place.
Thanks for the kind welcome. I really love vaping and this forum is full of nice ppl. :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
welcome aboard :wave: ....sorry for the delay :oops:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

VU Sponsors