Become a Patron!

Hello From Trinidad!!!

So I'm a new member from Trinidad. Been vaping about 4yrs total. Started with those Ego pens at first then started smoking but a little over a year ago I bought my first box mod (iStick pico) and have been vaping ever since.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU - glad you found something you like :wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here with us
enjoy

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!
Who's Tyson?
So I'm a new member from Trinidad. Been vaping about 4yrs total. Started with those Ego pens at first then started smoking but a little over a year ago I bought my first box mod (iStick pico) and have been vaping ever since.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

If your heart is set on a SMOK, might as well get the biggun!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you with us.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Hear something random guys. Ok so first of all, the coil I'm speaking of is the .25 for the uwell crown. I bought a new coil a while ago to have as a spare for when the current goes bad. I ended up having to use the spare and by day 2 i started getting mild burnt tastes. I have a royal hunter mini rda so i wicked it up and put the crown coil to soak in hot water for 2 days changing the water every 12hrs. I've been chain vaping since the beginning so I quickly learnt that piercing holes with a pin on the juice holes cotton helps absorb juice quicker. So anyway, while the coil was soaking, i bought another one and started it using, but before i burnt it or gunked it up, i left the soaking one dry for a few hrs in the sun and when it was dry i decides to try it out. To my surprise, not only was it perfectly clean but it tasted better (after abt a 10 tokes break in period). I mean it is literally better than the brand new coil. Now I know how to prime properly and I've been gentle with my coils. But i think soaking them water and drying them over can be the secret to longer lasting and better performing coils. I dont know if anyone else have discovered this and i dont exactly know what this pre-use soak is doing to the cotton but i have tested this theory with 2 more coils, one used and one brand new and it worked as well. Don't get me wrong tho, the used coil wasn't charred and overkilled, but they were definitely starting to taste burnt even at lower wattages. Anyways, just letting you guys know. Can someone lead their opinion or expertise?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors