Become a Patron!

Hello from the BOOT

Hello everyone, I hope all is well! I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that you have a new member joining from the state of Louisiana. Without a doubt, today was a monumental day in my life. I purchased my first vape and I couldn't be more thrilled. I decided to go with the Eleaf iStick QC 200W with MELO 300. To be quite honest, I know very little about vaping. Reading and researching has me thinking vaping terminology is another language, but I would love to learn as much as I can from you guys. I My whole reason for purchasing a vape was because I firmly believe its in the best interest of my personal health and its pretty damn awesome too. Unfortunately, I picked up a bad habit of smoking and dipping during college. I am graduating this spring and I hope to never touch tobacco ever again in my life. After reading some post, I know that I am not alone in wanting to kick a bad habit for good. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any advice or tips you may have. Have a great one.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome i find i like the tfv8 q4 cores in my melo 300. i use it one a gx350 by smoktech. Good luck with your journey of learning there is a vast amount here for you. dont be afraid to ask questions and enjoy your stay.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Great to have you here:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the VU, hope you enjoy, learn and have fun on the best vape site there is.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome Boot! Congrats on your new gear and a great decision. Lots of good stuff to be found here. Don't let it overwhelm you.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you with us!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, I hope all is well! I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that you have a new member joining from the state of Louisiana. Without a doubt, today was a monumental day in my life. I purchased my first vape and I couldn't be more thrilled. I decided to go with the Eleaf iStick QC 200W with MELO 300. To be quite honest, I know very little about vaping. Reading and researching has me thinking vaping terminology is another language, but I would love to learn as much as I can from you guys. I My whole reason for purchasing a vape was because I firmly believe its in the best interest of my personal health and its pretty damn awesome too. Unfortunately, I picked up a bad habit of smoking and dipping during college. I am graduating this spring and I hope to never touch tobacco ever again in my life. After reading some post, I know that I am not alone in wanting to kick a bad habit for good. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any advice or tips you may have. Have a great one.
Hi Fakebo, welcome:wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors