Hello from Tennessee!

trendkill84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Tn and I have been vaping for about 3 years or so now.
I am a professional Chef of 8 years. As soon as I got my B.A. in culinary arts I took off working every food scene I could all over the world trying to build my palette. Funny thing was I was a smoker which was killing my palette. It was kinda stupid lol. Anyway long story short I found the wonderful world of vaping and all the new wonderful flavors and the limitless flavor profiles I could dive into. I was barely vaping when I started mixing and kinda lost my mind. I was and still am a kid in a candy shop. I mix professionally for Iron horse vapors and more a company a friend and I started. I have been mixing there for one year now. I am starting a new company as well called high 9 vapor and its gonna be on the web only. I am always looking to meet other mixers and learn as much as I can about this beautiful artform!
Thanks
Trendkill84Signature 9 Series.jpg

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome Trend!
We have some great folks in the DIY section.
Stop by and say hi.

What part of Tn?
I have lived from one end to the other but now I live in Florida.

trendkill84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny I have lived all over Florida. I hope I never go back lol. I live in johnson city. If you would like to check out the shop on fb.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-Horse-Vapors-More/753258961363643 Thats my shop where I mix.
Here is my side project I have been working on very little bits at a time.
https://www.facebook.com/High9vapor
It's hard to get going because I have to design EVERYTHING myself plus create the juice while doing the same thing for the shop.
I'll get it up one day lol

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny! Same roads different times.
I'll check it out.

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year