Become a Patron!

Hello from sunny San Diego ...

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all....

New vaper here.... Quit smoking over 15 years ago. Recent events have caused me to crave analogs for some reason- but I made better choice!

Started with an ipv mini and an Atlantis tank.... And you know how it goes from there lol.

I feel guilty telling you all it 80 deg F here today... Vapin outside in my shorts and actually getting warm. So I vaped in the shade lol.

Glad to be here- hope to learn a lot... And more- I hope to be able to co tribute one day.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all....

New vaper here.... Quit smoking over 15 years ago. Recent events have caused me to crave analogs for some reason- but I made better choice!

Started with an ipv mini and an Atlantis tank.... And you know how it goes from there lol.

I feel guilty telling you all it 80 deg F here today... Vapin outside in my shorts and actually getting warm. So I vaped in the shade lol.

Glad to be here- hope to learn a lot... And more- I hope to be able to co tribute one day.
Hi back from El Cajon ...and welcome to the VU..its a great forum!
Yeah we do enjoy good weather here in the southland for sure...
Nothing I could see would ever make me want to smoke those nasty ass cigs again...I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 20yrs + when I started vaping 2yrs ago now...best healthy thing I ever did for myself...lol

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi back from El Cajon ...
Yeah we do enjoy good weather here in the southland for sure...
Nothing I could see would ever make me want to smoke those nasty ass cigs again...I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 20yrs + when I started vaping 2yrs ago now...best healthy thing I ever did for myself...lol

You guys just had that guy there in a liquor store have his mod explode in his face Ya? Love this place already... Great threads and knowledge all around!!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! :) Orange County here, and commutes to SD for work.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys just had that guy there in a liquor store have his mod explode in his face Ya? Love this place already... Great threads and knowledge all around!!
That happened in Ramona...No accidents like that I know of here in El Cajon...lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

VaporRush