Become a Patron!

Hello from New Zealand

Hey guys been lurking around for a while, thought I better introduce myself. Been vaping for couple of years and have a pretty decent collection of stuff.
8c590874ba682bbaed2accbffd047924.jpg

Cheers Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys been lurking around for a while, thought I better introduce myself. Been vaping for couple of years and have a pretty decent collection of stuff.
8c590874ba682bbaed2accbffd047924.jpg

Cheers Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, didn't they just legalize it there? How's the availability of hardware? Can you now bring it in from China? Just curious.

I spent 4 weeks on SI years ago during the winter. It was a great vacation, one of my best.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

Hey, didn't they just legalize it there? How's the availability of hardware? Can you now bring it in from China? Just curious.

I spent 4 weeks on SI years ago during the winter. It was a great vacation, one of my best.

Hey mate, there isn't really too many laws on it here yet, b&m can't sell juice with nicotine in it, but they do, and it isn't policed at all anyway. Can bring stuff in from fasttech 90% of the time, 10% of it gets turned round at customs. Although I haven't had that happen. The media is just starting to get involved on the vaping buzz and it's been all positive so far!

Cheers Daniel

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey mate, there isn't really too many laws on it here yet, b&m can't sell juice with nicotine in it, but they do, and it isn't policed at all anyway. Can bring stuff in from fasttech 90% of the time, 10% of it gets turned round at customs. Although I haven't had that happen. The media is just starting to get involved on the vaping buzz and it's been all positive so far!

Cheers Daniel

Nice to see there are some level-headed governments somewhere. A fucking rarity, to be sure.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello, welcome to the community.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined :wave:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground Daniel!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers: