Become a Patron!

Hello from Missouri

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone. Excited to join the forum. Been vaping for a few months now after quitting smoking after 15 years.

Just scraping the surface so far but I have moved on from MTL devices to sub-ohm tanks, which I have really enjoyed.

Looking forward to learning from you all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, you can enjoy all styles of vaping. MTL is what keeps me off the cigs. Everything else is for the flavor and the fun.

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Welcome, you can enjoy all styles of vaping. MTL is what keeps me off the cigs. Everything else is for the flavor and the fun.
Thanks Bobs! Yeah, even though I have moved away from the MTL, I still find I want a heavier nicotine content. Been pretty steady with a 6mg in the tank. Less than that really leaves me craving.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most people start with 6 in a sub ohm tank then drop to 3. Don't be in any hurry to do that, put some distance between you and a cig first. Take your time, I'll still use 6 after a year and half.
I vape MTL for the throat hit.

nittanydouglas

Member For 1 Year
Most people start with 6 in a sub ohm tank then drop to 3. Don't be in any hurry to do that, put some distance between you and a cig first. Take your time, I'll still use 6 after a year and half.
I vape MTL for the throat hit.
Indeed!!! I don't see myself rushing to a three anytime soon. Thanks Bobs.

placemace

Member For 1 Year
Welcome!
89.jpg

VU Sponsors