millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Vape Community!!!!

My name is Jason, President and Owner of Millennial Vape. Together with my partner Jeremy Pavon, we have built Millennial to be one of the premier Vape Juice Distributors. Our goal started with a passion....

Jeremy Pavon started out in Mr. Goodvape. You have probably seen him around their booths(he was the shortest one :p). He has a keen sense of good flavors and great insight into the industry. He feels passionate about making sure the quality we search for, is in every brand we work with. Vaping is a lifestyle, and a very delicious one at that.

Myself, Jason Roman, started out here and there. I remember working with some of the guys from MGV back at sightly. I pretty much learned all of it from Jeremy. From there i went to Igenuity Vape Distributors were i learned everything on the next level. When i caught up with Jeremy again, we wanted to bring not just some of the best... but THE BEST juice to the market. For me the passion comes from me being an Ex-Smoker. For years i tried to quit, and thanks to vaping I finally have.

So that brings to where we are at now. We constantly search the U.S. for great made products. We fight for Vape advocacy. We have seen the impact of vaping and finally ni over 50 years, tobacco use is declining. We may only play a very minute part in that, but we are doing the best we can. Which is why we search continuously for top of the line juices.

Check our website www.millennialvape.com for our blog. We always test and test and test all juices received. If their flavor profiles are on par with what we need, their packaging reflects quality, their standards are what we have come to expect, and finally.... They are worthy of being a part of the Millennial Vape Family.

Well that is all for now. If there is any questions or wholesale inquires, feel free to drop us a line @ [email protected]

Sincerely,
Jason and the Rest of the Millennial Vape Crew............ Till next drip!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors