Become a Patron!

Hello from MB Canada

Hello VU, I’ve been vaping for 6 weeks now, haven’t smoked for 2, the last one tasted awful. I started on a Gpriv2 kit with the awful Xbaby tank, moved on to a Kylin Mini 4 weeks ago. I’ve got the wicking under control, learned that Ni80 doesn’t agree with me, and am waiting for my coilmaster kit to show up in the mail. Plan is to make some 0.3 ohm fused Claptons from 24/2x32 Kanthal, (getting pre made wire for now), same as the OG coil Vandy Vape ships with the tank. Next is DIY juice, since I don’t plan to continue buying $15-30 juice or $5 coils. My other kit includes a second Kylin Mini, an Asmodus ohmsium mod and a crown4 tank. Cheers!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello VU, I’ve been vaping for 6 weeks now, haven’t smoked for 2, the last one tasted awful. I started on a Gpriv2 kit with the awful Xbaby tank, moved on to a Kylin Mini 4 weeks ago. I’ve got the wicking under control, learned that Ni80 doesn’t agree with me, and am waiting for my coilmaster kit to show up in the mail. Plan is to make some 0.3 ohm fused Claptons from 24/2x32 Kanthal, (getting pre made wire for now), same as the OG coil Vandy Vape ships with the tank. Next is DIY juice, since I don’t plan to continue buying $15-30 juice or $5 coils. My other kit includes a second Kylin Mini, an Asmodus ohmsium mod and a crown4 tank. Cheers!
Welcome to the forum and well done with quitting the cigarettes.

You sound like you're moving at a fast pace through your vape journey, I did the same. I also joined a forum early on to gain knowledge, so ask as many questions as you like, there are a lot of good people here and someone will answer you.

Good luck!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congrats and welcome to VU, you’ve come a long way quickly :cheers: good to have a plan makes transition a bit easier

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and congratulations! I would suggest learning what flavors you prefer before jumping down the diy rabbit hole. Lots to read to help you get started.

VU Sponsors