Become a Patron!

Hello from E-Liq

Hey guys!
I'm Percia and I'm representing E-Liq.com on this forum. I've personally been vaping for about 2 years. I started on the ego-c twist and now I own a few mods. I usually smoke 0mg nicotine and I love my clouds and baked or custard flavors. I absolutely love vaping, but I'm here to also represent the company I work for, www.E-Liq.com which specializes in a producing e-juices and wholesaling bases and pure nicotine.

I hope to learn some new things about vaping here and help some people :)

If you have any questions for me or the company, please let me know!
*I totally love the forum software the vaping underground is using ;) *

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's one hell of a big drum you've got for sale! i make smaller amounts :)

your pure nicotine. i don't really know how it works - does it still have a pg,vg or av base?

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pure nicotine = 1000mg which can pose some very serious health hazards to work with.

Our pure nicotine is literally 100% nicotine and no base. It's important to understand the risks involved when using it, but our business customers want it! Yeah the drum was a recent addition due to demand.

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you have %100 pure synthesized Nicotine?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i think you'd best be wearing protective clothes when handling pure nicotine or at least a mask to cover your mouth and nose. when i first began mixing i was almost knocked out mixing 50mg! admittedly i was in an enclosed space and for way too long.

@eliqcom you sell nicotine in quite large quantities. does a large quantity have a longer shelf life and what is it? nicotine and vg/pg shelf life and storage is a question which rises a lot on forums.
thanks

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pure nicotine = 1000mg which can pose some very serious health hazards to work with.

And it should be noted that hobbyist DIYers should't buy pure nicotine due to the hazards involved and the equipment required to safely work with it. 100mg/ml is the max most of us use!

Yes 100mg is the max the average user will use for mixing. Some businesses find it more cost effective to dilute it themselves. As for shelf life it should last the same amount of time as a small quantity. I'm not 100% sure of the shelf life, but I'll speak with someone who will know later today and ask about that. With age or agitation, too much heat, water, and air nicotine will begin to lose it's strength and I believe it even may start to change in color.

Pure Nicotine should always be handled with protective gear! No one wants to get poisoned :p

@Zombiewoof I believe we have synthesized and not naturally extracted, but I'll double check today.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes 100mg is the max the average user will use for mixing. Some businesses find it more cost effective to dilute it themselves. As for shelf life it should last the same amount of time as a small quantity. I'm not 100% sure of the shelf life, but I'll speak with someone who will know later today and ask about that. With age or agitation, too much heat, water, and air nicotine will begin to lose it's strength and I believe it even may start to change in color.

Pure Nicotine should always be handled with protective gear! No one wants to get poisoned :p

@Zombiewoof I believe we have synthesized and not naturally extracted, but I'll double check today.
thanks for your reply. i see many vapers saying they're starting to stock up on nicotine for a few reasons - so a good understanding on how to store it is really useful

Cool, dark, and as little disturbance as possible. Maybe some uninhabited portion of your cabinets, an unused drawer, or even a lockbox that's stored in your closet. Obviously keep it somewhere where anyone will not think of it as a beverage, pets won't chew on it, and kids won't play with it.

Personally, I would use a sharpie and write "Nicotine" and "Poison" on it anyways. Can't be too safe especially if you're mixing at home!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think many of us keep our nicotine in glass bottles in the freezer - various studies have shown it's good for at least 2 years, maybe longer!

I'm just afraid to recommend that and have an accident happen, but yes I've heard of customers doing that before.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think many of us keep our nicotine in glass bottles in the freezer - various studies have shown it's good for at least 2 years, maybe longer!
It's the length of time that comes into question. I read one vaper saying he's stocked up on enough for the rest of his life. He was an elderly gentleman.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the length of time that comes into question. I read one vaper saying he's stocked up on enough for the rest of his life. He was an elderly gentleman.

LOL well, that might very well be for the rest of his life:D There's a long thread somewhere over on ECF about freezing and storage. Even WL chimed in with their best thoughts, and the biggest thing I think we took from that is a) glass bottles are essential (rebottle from plastic bottles), and b) that the freezer definitely extended the life considerably. Nobody really knew for how long (someone had had his stored for 4 years and did a test finding no nic degradation), but I think we settled on 2 years as for sure safe.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL well, that might very well be for the rest of his life:D There's a long thread somewhere over on ECF about freezing and storage. Even WL chimed in with their best thoughts, and the biggest thing I think we took from that is a) glass bottles are essential (rebottle from plastic bottles), and b) that the freezer definitely extended the life considerably. Nobody really knew for how long (someone had had his stored for 4 years and did a test finding no nic degradation), but I think we settled on 2 years as for sure safe.
Yes, hmm, I didn't want to insinuate anything there lol.
Ok. Well transfer to glass bottles it is.
I think there's some sort of test you can do on nicotine. I saw it on a vape show a while back - but it was just to test it's strength. They took some and mixed it with something, shook it in a bottle and it gave a reading. Absolutely useless piece of info there I know as I don't have a link. Perhaps there should be a piece of card like a pregnancy test kit which you dip in to tell it's condition.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, hmm, I didn't want to insinuate anything there lol.
Ok. Well transfer to glass bottles it is.
I think there's some sort of test you can do on nicotine. I saw it on a vape show a while back - but it was just to test it's strength. They took some and mixed it with something, shook it in a bottle and it gave a reading. Absolutely useless piece of info there I know as I don't have a link. Perhaps there should be a piece of card like a pregnancy test kit which you dip in to tell it's condition.

You can buy nic test kits at Wizard Labs and (I think) EcigExpress - they're becoming more common now, and inexpensive - around $8. As far as I know, though, you can only test unflavored nic, not flavored nic!

Here's one http://www.ecigexpress.com/nicotine-testing-kit.html

VU Sponsors