Become a Patron!

Hello From COLORADO SPRINGS

Would just like to start off by talking a bit about myself and my history in the vaping community!

I started vaping back when mech mods were at there prime. At that point I didn't know much back the vaping world or anything about coil building and/or ohms law. My first vape was actually a hand down from my mother when she had decided to quit smoking. At that time I was underage and unfortunately was also an avid smoker. I want to say the first vape I got my hands on was a eGO Twist, but I may be mistaken. Anyway... At that point I didn't know much about vaping or even where to begin but knowing I wanted to learn more about it I started going to my local vape store (After turning 18). At that point I was living in Salina, KS and enjoyed going quite often. (If anyone from Juicy's reads this you know who I am). After some time regulated mods became a big game changer and I KNEW I had to get my hands on one. Over time I slowly got into the world of vaping and grew more and more involved each day. Due to the helpful advice from the guys at my local shop I was able to learn a lot about coil building as so much more. (Eventually started coming to the store EVERYDAY)

Today, living in Colorado Springs, I'm now happily employed at my favorite vape store in town, and let me tell ya, I absolutely love the atmosphere. The vaping community, although we have our twerks, is one of the most understanding and caring groups.

My current setup:

TFV12 Gold V12-T12
SMOK GX350 Gold

a2c5mCb.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined VU :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome the the underground :cheers:

Looks like you'll be heading over to the cloud section soon lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is a beauty. I will eventually get one Im sure of it.
I had family out in Colorado Springs gor a while. We stopped in to visit them during a trip and I really liked the place.
It would be fun to work in a vape shop. Im the only vape nerd in a 50 mile radius.

VU Sponsors