Become a Patron!

hello everyone somker

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right well, it has been a good three days. Can tell @Cerea_Keria my "smoking age" was thirty five years at least. Not sure if they need help, or they were simply stating. Reckon either way no matter.

(@MyMagicMist counts Steve Irwin among his heroes, and indeed follows the example of "let's poke it with a stick!") :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Right well, it has been a good three days. Can tell @Cerea_Keria my "smoking age" was thirty five years at least. Not sure if they need help, or they were simply stating. Reckon either way no matter.

(@MyMagicMist counts Steve Irwin among his heroes, and indeed follows the example of "let's poke it with a stick!") :)

Oh, please don't say "Steve Irwin." I just the other night saw a YT interview with a diver who was with Steve when he was injured. I have a mental picture in my head now that will never go away. All I can say is, poor, poor Steve. Bless his heart, and all the rest of him, too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, please don't say "Steve Irwin." I just the other night saw a YT interview with a diver who was with Steve when he was injured. I have a mental picture in my head now that will never go away. All I can say is, poor, poor Steve. Bless his heart, and all the rest of him, too.

Yes, him. I too miss him. Can both laugh at his daring attitude and admire it. He was one of the good ones. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I smell something not quite right about the OP. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

*sits here grinning* "Hmm, ..."

Cheshire-Cat-Symbolism.jpg

VU Sponsors