Do you prefer Authentic or Clones

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desertwind Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all this is JM I'm the owner of a brand new vape shop called Desertwind Vapors. We are located in San Angelo TX. We pride ourselves on being an Authentic only shop we try to be competitive with our prices sometimes I can't beat a price but I'll damn sure try to make sure that you have the best vaping experience possible. I know that most of y'all are not from San Angelo but if y'all can please support us by going to our Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertWindVapors and giving us a like. We are not the only shop intown and competition is stiff but were trying our best to be better not only in service and atmosphere but in product and every facet imaginable. So once again
Head to our Facebook and Like us & follow us on Instagram & Twitter
Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertWindVapors
Instagram @desertwindvapors
Twitter @desertwindvapor
Website www.desertwindvapors.com

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Done! Wishing you success in your business endeavor!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all this is JM I'm the owner of a brand new vape shop called Desertwind Vapors. We are located in San Angelo TX. We pride ourselves on being an Authentic only shop we try to be competitive with our prices sometimes I can't beat a price but I'll damn sure try to make sure that you have the best vaping experience possible. I know that most of y'all are not from San Angelo but if y'all can please support us by going to our Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertWindVapors and giving us a like. We are not the only shop intown and competition is stiff but were trying our best to be better not only in service and atmosphere but in product and every facet imaginable. So once again
Head to our Facebook and Like us & follow us on Instagram & Twitter
Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertWindVapors
Instagram @desertwindvapors
Twitter @desertwindvapor
Website www.desertwindvapors.com
Nice to meet you, I invite you to take a look at our vendor rules first thing(click the link by my banner), it will tell you where to post about your vape shop so that your in the correct area to do so. Enjoy the forum:)

Desertwind Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank You so much I'm not very proficient at using forums so the last thing I want to do is get kicked so thank you

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your doing fine, if ever you have a question, just send me a Pm and I'll help you with what you need:)

Desertwind Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds great I look forward to working with y'all on here. Were just trying to really get connected with people right now. Im not really wanting to do hard core commercial advertising It makes it feel kind of cheap to me you know. We are trying to the most prestigious shop in town and hopefully all goes well open up a few more.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best of luck to you, you'll find more respect from folks taking this type of approach than spamming the heck out of threads and such, that is why we have the vendor rules and stick to them. I hope your shops do well, and hope others follow your lead.:)

Desertwind Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you so much. We believe in holding ourselves to a higher standard and were always learning.

VU Sponsors