Become a Patron!

Hello and can you help me

Hi I'm new to vaping I have brought a target mini with a triton mini tank and some 18mg juice can anyone give me some advice about how to set it up for MTl. I have 1.2 ohm coils, I just want to make sure I get it right

Thank you

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Try finding at a YouTube video of your set-up, the videos help more than words.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcometo VU. the triton mini was not one of my favorite tanks for MTL, it seemed a little too airy since I prefer a tight draw. As far as setting up, not meaning to be flippant but indeed a short video is worth a thousand words. Make sure you put a few drops of juice inside the coil walls- no more than 4 or so. You want the cotton inside the coil to be wet, soaked in juice before you assemble the tank. I kept the air flow ring 1/2 open. Start fairly low watts, around 12 or so and then slowly increase wattage. A 1.2 ohm coil should be good below 20 watts, but that depends upon your taste. I usually start with about 1/2 a tank of juice until I get the hang of a new tank. If there are any problems, you won't have too big of a mess. Let us know how it goes. There is a whole thread one MTL tanks, check it out and find out our impressions one the most recent tanks.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem, glad it works for you. Keep at it and soon enough you'll be telling new people what is what and how it works. We all were begginers at one time.

VU Sponsors