Become a Patron!

Hellbilly's Juice Review: Campfire by Charlie's Chalk Dust

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I'm dripping this in my goon, using SS coils in TC on a DNA device. Coil comes to 0.09 at 500F in 3mg/mL

Got this juice from vapebox this month, NOT for the purpose of this review.

So, I got this and I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, I'm not overly fond of most of the dessert flavored juices I've tried. For a premium e-juice the packaging is simple, but elegant. 60mL plastic unicorn bottle with a brown paper label with the flavor name, flavor profile ("Flame roasted savory hazelnut and creamy oats fluffed on aspen hinted marshmallow") 70% VG 30% PG.

I decided to give it a try... 3 days ago. I have been dripping it ever since, it's by far the cleanest juice I've ever used, especially to be so sweet. When my wick goes dry, it's still white and unstained... After e days of constant use and occasional chain vaping. Thoroughly impressed by that!

Flavor profile is pretty accurate. My menu profiles it as a s'mores flavor, which is pretty accurate (think s'mores poptarts though). Can definitely taste the hazelnut though on the pull, and a Graham crackery aftertaste with marshmallow and a hint of chocolate somehow (very surprising given the flavor profile on the bottle, quoted above).

Nice clouds, minimal throat hit. As I stated earlier it's been my all day vape since I tried it. I will absolutely purchase this juice again, at what I believe was 22.00 a bottle (could be mistaken on the price point I moved yesterday and the menu is packed up somewhere in the box labelled 'vaping shit' lol).

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

Edit: spell check IS my friend, auto-correct is not.

VU Sponsors